Attacking Not Working

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
bluedevils9512
Squadron Leader

Attacking Not Working

Post#1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:46 am

I am a rebel max HQ8. I am using 1 Jugg, 2 hailfire, 2 wok, 1 vanguard, 7 heavy, and 5 soldier with 3 medic. I use a hero to what ever i have. The attacks use to be good until i can't beat them anymore and have dropped 400 medals and almost down to zero medals now. Is there another way to gain vp? I am currently upgrading my HQ to 9 and soon my droika will be starting it's upgrade to lvl 20. I feel like i need a new working combo.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized

Valiant
Commodore

Re: attacking not working

Post#2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 am

Blue there are a number of post regarding the issues in attacking now - all a result in the overnight increase in defensive buffs. Everyone is searching for a new solution and as of right now there is no golden bullet. A couple things you can do though to help 1) prioritize your armory (level your armory buffs and your armory itself) 2) make sure you have the buffs on - when on offensive run offensive buffs but don't forget before logging off or setting your device down to reset your defensive buffs. Watch for what is glowing before you attack - this tells you what is buffed and you can determine if your load-out will work against those buffs.

It maybe time to put some mercs in that load out to - consider either sabatour to offset some of the buffs on initial drop or possibly a lugga to improve on that first burst of dps to get you into a base.

Lastly keep experimenting

Midge
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Posts like this are a sign of the desperation out there.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

rRr
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Midge wrote:Posts like this are a sign that many players dont read Developer Notes.

Fix'd for you ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Return to “Attacking Rivals”