Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Lampie
Commodore

Re: Empire - what is your favorite load out?

Post#41 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:47 am

Valiant wrote:
Lampie wrote:
Lampie wrote:
Thank you for your input, really appreciate it. Shall try that out!! :D

Also just about to get jumps, so am going to try these out, so much to research lol but yeap, plan to mix it a bit!!

Definitely get familiar with jumps as you can see from some of the earlier post at level 9/10 they can become a very big part of your load-out often replacing the MHCs for spread bases. Remember no one load out is perfect for every base.

*thumbs up* yeah I have made notes thanks to this thread, also helps me plan my research a little better as should have level 8 jumps next week and not waste time and credits on offensive troops that would be no good to my style of play. Current layout is good for farming as my vaults (including contraband) are bursting at the seams. Research will be the only thing slowing me down. Roll on 9 shortly!!!
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

Baders
Storm Trooper

Re: Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Post#42 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:33 am

Android/iOS
Base level: 9 (Nearly maxed)

Unit Number of units in load out
1 x eAT-AT
2 x MHC
2 x AT-ST
1 x Shock trooper
1 x Jump trooper
2 x Heavy trooper
6 x Repair droids
16 x Storm trooper
1 x Pig

Air support 2 x Tie Bomber, 6 x Tie Defenders
Squad Center 6 x Bikes

Generally, I use shock to clear traps then place PIG to draw turret fire.Then I place eATAT with MHCs to assault the base. Along with rest of troops to help clear up. Have SC with bikes ready incase rebel SC is full and use Defenders to take out turrets if necessary. Bomber is used if possible to destroy SC before being triggered or snipe resources.

Any tips/improvements?

Apache1
Officer

Post#43 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:32 am

iOS
Base level: 8 (brand new)

1 x eAT-AT
4 x MHC
8 x Heavy trooper
16 x Storm Troopers

Air support 1 x Tie Bomber, 6 x Tie Defenders
SC: 2 x tanks then random (I usually don't depend on my SC as I am the top player in my Squad)

I like to keep things simple. This is my go to attack load out. I usually do very well, until recently.

Any tips/improvements?

Valiant
Commodore

Post#44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:13 am

Apache1 wrote:iOS
Base level: 8 (brand new)

1 x eAT-AT
4 x MHC
8 x Heavy trooper
16 x Storm Troopers

Air support 1 x Tie Bomber, 6 x Tie Defenders
SC: 2 x tanks then random (I usually don't depend on my SC as I am the top player in my Squad)

I like to keep things simple. This is my go to attack load out. I usually do very well, until recently.

Any tips/improvements?

Try running fewer MHCs - they become to slow to 3 star bases at higher levels.
Add in at least 1 or 2 shocks to deal with the traps and consider adding in something to tank initially for the MHC and eATAT either Gams or Dews work well. As for the SC try taking units to deal with droids and enemy SC in a pinch (options would include ATDP, Speeders, Jumps, Snipers or a mix or any of the above) this way you're not dependent on the SC but it is set up for the most likely need.

Apache1
Officer

Post#45 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks Valiant

Eidolon
Commander

Post#46 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:08 pm

HQ 9:
Hero: EAT-AT (9)
4x Pigs (4 - if i'd realised upgrading added little for a huge training time inc, i would have kept at lv 1)
1x Lugga (5 - only merc worth upgrading)
2x MHC (9)
3x TX-225 (9 (2-M) // TX-225 lv 1 +60%)
2x Shocks (7)
17x Storm (9 // Shore lv 4 +37%/ Snow lv 2 +32%/ Sand lv 1 +125%)
DekO (8)
DekA (12)

SC: 6x Speeder Bike IX
Air: 3x TIE Interceptor (9), 4x TIE Defender IX, 1x VT-49 Decimator III, 1x TIE Striker IV

Use 1-3 TIE interceptors to remove walls at attack point and any junctions inside main compound.
Drop Shock distance from attack point to clear traps and to give target to deka's and SC when baited.
Drop 1 Gamorrean pig for baited to start chewing at, then VT-49 them, and use TIE striker to take out any approaching vehicles. If anything left after that I release my SC on top of them and then forget them.

At attack point - Drop 2nd shock (trap and wall clearance) and rest of pigs (tank turrets), then behind them i drop EAT-AT (shield destruction).
I then drop on the EAT-AT the TX-225, MHC, Lugga & DekO (Main DPS and turret removal).
TIE Defenders are used as necessary on turret clusters and especially on high level sonic or rocket turrets.
The storms i use for any corner or peripheral buildings out of turret range, and for extra support where needed with the main attack thrust.
The DekA is used to help cleanup at around the 40 second mark. Occasionally if I missed an enemy DekA under shields I will drop my DekA and 3-4 storms on it.

Quick loadout for conflict grinds:
EAT-AT (if ready)
4x TX-225 (9 (2-M) // TX-225 lv 1 +60%)
8x Jumps (9)
2x Shocks (7)
6x Storm (9 // Shore lv 4 +37%/ Snow lv 2 +32%/ Sand lv 1 +125%)
DekO (8)
DekA (12)
--

(-:- Eidolon -:-)

Sith'n'Slytherin - Squad Leader
Medals: 17,800+

HQ: 10 / Donated: 14,346 / Reputation: 1,089 / Base: 2,792 / Medals: 17,857 / Atk: 2,239 / Def: 333 / Joined: 2015-02-15

C20H25N30
Commander

Post#47 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:49 pm

2 level 8 empire accounts.

One on Facebook Gamroom PC, the other on Android.

I have different units unlocked on each account.

On one, I fill up the queue of two barracks with heavys, one barracks with all storms, & the final with 1 repair, 2 Astromedics, & 1 shock. Both factories with TX-225 (MHC on Hoth) & Cantina full of Gammorean/Twi'lek/Security Droids (depending on how I'm feeling that day). Elite AT-AT for hero.

You usually end up with
1-2 mercs
2 astromedics
1 shock
1 repair
2-4 TX-225
8-12. Heavys
15-20 storms

Takes about five minutes to build.

For aircraft, I use 3-4 TIE Strikers & 3-4 TIE/D

Squad Center I have a few different combos
3 bikes 3 probes 2 storm
2 at-dp
1 atdp 1 mhc 1 security droid
1 atdp 2 snipers 2 storms
I Try to make it difficult to bait so I usually shy away from bikes & fast moving units.

On my other account (level 8):

One barracks is filled with kubaz, one is filled with heavys, one is filled with stormtroopers, & one has 2 shock, 2 astromedics, & 2 repairs. No vehicles & Cantina full of Gammorean. Elite AT-AT for hero.

Usually end up with:
1-2 Gammorean
3-4 Kubaz
3-6 heavys
20-25 storms
2 astromedics
1-2 repairs
2 shocks

Takes about 10 minutes to build.

For starships, I use 2 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Bomber, & 4 TIE/D

Same squad center combos (Although I am looking to hopefully have a chance to unlock higher level Tognath to replace snipers).
C20H25N30-Level 8-Empire-NoFear Squad-Officer
ISD(iStarDestroyer)-Level 9-Empire-NoFear Squad
C20H25N30-Level 5-Rebels
Line ID-c20h25n30

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#48 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:01 pm

HQ 10 empire account with mix of lvl 9/10 buildings

Lvl 4 lord vader

82 storms
6 level 1 Imperial Astromechs
2 twileks

Starships are a 50/50 t-5 & striker split.

Storms are used for deka lure/killing and general destruction. I typically deploy all around the base perimeter, saving around 10 or so till later in the battle for utility.

IA's are deployed about every 6-8 spaces wide and behind the storms.

Vader is dropped after walls are breached and at least 1 shield drops (just in case vader trips the SC and I don't want a shield over the defending troops)

Twileks deal with dropship traps as they target the nearest unit when they land

Strikers kill SC troops when tripped and while vader is twirling, keeping them completely stationary.

T-5s heal vader as needed.

I very rarely use dekas (i'm always upgrading or repairing them) or SC troops.

This build is very focus-intensive but can 3-star max rebel base if you're on the ball. It seems like a simple build but it's actually incredibly complex and has a very steep learning curve but it's effective with lots of practice.

Lampie
Commodore

Post#49 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Plagueis wrote:HQ 10 empire account with mix of lvl 9/10 buildings

Lvl 4 lord vader

82 storms
6 level 1 Imperial Astromechs
2 twileks

Starships are a 50/50 t-5 & striker split.

Storms are used for deka lure/killing and general destruction. I typically deploy all around the base perimeter, saving around 10 or so till later in the battle for utility.

IA's are deployed about every 6-8 spaces wide and behind the storms.

Vader is dropped after walls are breached and at least 1 shield drops (just in case vader trips the SC and I don't want a shield over the defending troops)

Twileks deal with dropship traps as they target the nearest unit when they land

Strikers kill SC troops when tripped and while vader is twirling, keeping them completely stationary.

T-5s heal vader as needed.

I very rarely use dekas (i'm always upgrading or repairing them) or SC troops.

This build is very focus-intensive but can 3-star max rebel base if you're on the ball. It seems like a simple build but it's actually incredibly complex and has a very steep learning curve but it's effective with lots of practice.

Interesting, might try.
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#50 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 pm

A big hint to successful vader useage is paying attention to sonic turret timing and other turrets that will engage vader after the blast. Generally, you never want vader to get below 1/2 health before dropping a t-5 or twirling. And always try to "pre trip" sonics with storms before vader gets within range of them. Basically, storms tank sonics and vader tanks the rest. Most important of all, don't be in a hurry to deploy vader. If your storms can clear enough buildings to trip sonic turrets, that's when you drop vader.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”