Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
i75c
Squadron Leader

Re: Empire - what is your favorite load out?

Post#31 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:51 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
i75c wrote:windows
1 - AT-AT
3 - speeder bikes
7-8 - heavy infantry
remainder - storm troopers
Hero - EAT-AT
air - tie defender x5

firstly its about positioning of the 2 AT-AT and understanding that you're probably going to lose one of them early if the turrets are spaced well enough. Largely though if clumped you can tie defender turrets effectively. If both AT-AT survive the shield assualt phase its about a 90% chance of a 3 star. heavies are to try and be quick on outlying turrets while storm troopers are for clearing nondefensive structures and corner structures. You want to have the storm troopers funnel the AT-ATs at the defenses. If you're AT-AT's start attacking non-turrets and are in range of turrets the attack falls apart. Positioning is everything with this composition.

Not a bad loadout. Try puttin in 1 mhc to target turrets

yea that's the next upgrade im working on. Largely like this build because it also takes no supervision to construct

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#32 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:02 am

i75c wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
i75c wrote:windows
1 - AT-AT
3 - speeder bikes
7-8 - heavy infantry
remainder - storm troopers
Hero - EAT-AT
air - tie defender x5

firstly its about positioning of the 2 AT-AT and understanding that you're probably going to lose one of them early if the turrets are spaced well enough. Largely though if clumped you can tie defender turrets effectively. If both AT-AT survive the shield assualt phase its about a 90% chance of a 3 star. heavies are to try and be quick on outlying turrets while storm troopers are for clearing nondefensive structures and corner structures. You want to have the storm troopers funnel the AT-ATs at the defenses. If you're AT-AT's start attacking non-turrets and are in range of turrets the attack falls apart. Positioning is everything with this composition.

Not a bad loadout. Try puttin in 1 mhc to target turrets

yea that's the next upgrade im working on. Largely like this build because it also takes no supervision to construct

Thumbs up
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Lampie
Commodore

Post#33 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Windows
Currently just hit the HQ8

1 x Elite ATAT (currently upgrading to 8)
5 x Repair (8)
4 x MHC (8)
7 x Heavies (8)
1 x Shock (1)
3 x Storm (7)
Droideka (lvl 12) if available (usually repair or in upgrade)
Ties for Air (7)
SC sometimes

Welcome feedback especially on air support. I generally use that to wipe out SC and to get large chunks of contraband against the very big bases
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

GabeDarkPath
Commander

Re: Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Post#34 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:48 am

I have been tweaking my load out. I dropped the ATDP and added 1 ATST and 1 MTV. This loadout is great for contraband grinding, conflicts, and general play.

IOS Level 10
Elite Atat
1 Lugga
1 repair
2 Mhc
1 Bike
1 Atst
2 Shocks
7 Jumps
2 scouts
12 stormies

S.C. 4 Jumps 1 MHC or 5 Jumps 1 Mtv (when used)
Air- 2 VT-49’s, 4 Healers, 1 Advance Tie

We are looking for a few good men to join our ranks. We are an active and fun group.

Requirements- Hq 10 with a minimum medal count of 30K (no cupcake bases), Line App..
If you meet this requirement DarkPath is your new home.
The top SWC Empire Squad- Turning Rebels bases into parking lots are our specialty.

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#35 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Lampie wrote:Windows

5 x Repair (8)
4 x MHC (8)
7 x Heavies (8)
1 x Shock (1)
3 x Storm (7)
Ties for Air (7)
SC sometimes

Welcome feedback especially on air support. I generally use that to wipe out SC and to get large chunks of contraband against the very big bases

You might consider dropping your repair droids to 3x and MHCs to 2x... that will give you 32 more slots to add in snipers, jumps, pigs, etc... you're going pretty heavy on the mech and repairs and should look at a more flexible load out that can be deployed many different ways.

In regards to air, you really should get TIE Defenders into the mix! My 30 capacity level 9 base holds 2 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Interceptor, and 5 TIE Defenders... Defenders are great for turrets, especially with their splash damage when turrets are clustered. I'll often switch this up though and throw a couple extra Interceptors in for sniping contraband through shields, or a new TIE Striker for whatever comes out of a SC.

Best suggestion: just keep playing with loadouts... don't get fixed on one style of play, because as you level up, bases will get more difficult and you'll have no experience with a lot of the troops necessary to take down those bases.

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

Lampie
Commodore

Post#36 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:28 pm

DarthVacc wrote:

5 x Repair (8)
4 x MHC (8)
7 x Heavies (8)
1 x Shock (1)
3 x Storm (7)
Ties for Air (7)
SC sometimes

You might consider dropping your repair droids to 3x and MHCs to 2x... that will give you 32 more slots to add in snipers, jumps, pigs, etc... you're going pretty heavy on the mech and repairs and should look at a more flexible load out that can be deployed many different ways.

In regards to air, you really should get TIE Defenders into the mix! My 30 capacity level 9 base holds 2 TIE Fighters, 1 TIE Interceptor, and 5 TIE Defenders... Defenders are great for turrets, especially with their splash damage when turrets are clustered. I'll often switch this up though and throw a couple extra Interceptors in for sniping contraband through shields, or a new TIE Striker for whatever comes out of a SC.

Best suggestion: just keep playing with loadouts... don't get fixed on one style of play, because as you level up, bases will get more difficult and you'll have no experience with a lot of the troops necessary to take down those bases.

Thank you for your input, really appreciate it. Shall try that out!! :D

Lampie
Commodore

Post#37 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Lampie wrote:
DarthVacc wrote:

5 x Repair (8)
4 x MHC (8)
7 x Heavies (8)
1 x Shock (1)
3 x Storm (7)
Ties for Air (7)
SC sometimes

Also just about to get jumps, so am going to try these out, so much to research lol but yeap, plan to mix it a bit!!

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#38 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Lampie wrote:
Lampie wrote:
DarthVacc wrote:

Also just about to get jumps, so am going to try these out, so much to research lol but yeap, plan to mix it a bit!!

No prob... feel free to post your experiences with new load outs as well. Always interested to hear how someone does when they start breaking outside of their comfort zone. :)

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

Lampie
Commodore

Post#39 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:57 pm

DarthVacc wrote:
Lampie wrote:
Lampie wrote:

No prob... feel free to post your experiences with new load outs as well. Always interested to hear how someone does when they start breaking outside of their comfort zone. :)

Cheers, yeah current build is a bit slow for my liking and busy getting the research done on other units to be more effective in the fight. Why I like these forums for the more experience and knowledge about this game (been on for 4 months on windows) so jumps and snipers are going to be in the mix.

Valiant
Commodore

Post#40 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:39 am

Lampie wrote:
Lampie wrote:
DarthVacc wrote:

Definitely get familiar with jumps as you can see from some of the earlier post at level 9/10 they can become a very big part of your load-out often replacing the MHCs for spread bases. Remember no one load out is perfect for every base.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”