Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Valiant
Commodore

Empire - What Is Your Favorite Load Out?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:41 pm

First this is an Empire thread but hopefully someone will start something similar for the Rebels.

One of my favorite topics to keep up with on Playdom were the load out threads, I probably tried half of the load outs there just to see how they worked.
I know a number of you run multiple load outs based on what you're doing (grinding, conflict, squad war, etc..)
So when it comes down to it what is your favorite load out?

Android/iOS or Windows
Base level:

Unit Number of units in load out

Air support *******
Squad Center *******
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized

Valiant
Commodore

Re: Empire - what is your favorite load out?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:08 pm

I like flexible load outs for general runs so I'll start with that.

Android/iOS
Base level: 10 <-- still upgrading transports only level 9 right now

Units:
eATAT
Jumps 7
Pigs 2
Shocks 2
MHC 1
Speeders 1
Repair 2
Dew 2
Storms 9

Air support - I keep 2 Ties, 5 Defenders and 1 Interceptor (only use when needed)
SC - while on runs I typically keep speeders in the SC

syncpan77
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Server: iOS/Android
Base Level: HQ10 with all shields and turrets 10, resources and other junk between lv8-lv9.
Attack Forces: A mix of all levels, some intentionally left underdeveloped for specific purposes.

I do a unique thing in my squad where I, as Leader, will go into battle with a mixed loadout 90% of the time, due to me prioritizing donations over my own attacks. If I'm baking 10 snipers, rest assured 4 or more of those will be donated and I'll be forced to use a different load. I keep my barracks, factories, and cantina topped off so whatever fills my transports, that's what I go with into battle. However, my intended loadouts are as follows, I carry 2 almost always, and are my two most used/go to loads..

Heroes: Elite ATAT/Vader/Kessen

10-15 Snipers (or Jumps)
2-3 Luggabeasts
2 Shock Troopers
2 Scouts
The rest a top off of Stormtroopers

Air: 4 T5 Deliverance Ships - 4 VT Decimators - 2 Tie Interceptors

SC: It depends, if it's a sniper loadout, I carry 5 more snipers plus 1 repair droid, If it's my Jump Loadout, I carry 3 crabs plus a repair.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Valiant
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:17 am

syncpan77 wrote:Server: iOS/Android
Base Level: HQ10 with all shields and turrets 10, resources and other junk between lv8-lv9.
Attack Forces: A mix of all levels, some intentionally left underdeveloped for specific purposes.

I do a unique thing in my squad where I, as Leader, will go into battle with a mixed loadout 90% of the time, due to me prioritizing donations over my own attacks. If I'm baking 10 snipers, rest assured 4 or more of those will be donated and I'll be forced to use a different load. I keep my barracks, factories, and cantina topped off so whatever fills my transports, that's what I go with into battle. However, my intended loadouts are as follows, I carry 2 almost always, and are my two most used/go to loads..

Heroes: Elite ATAT/Vader/Kessen

10-15 Snipers (or Jumps)
2-3 Luggabeasts
2 Shock Troopers
2 Scouts
The rest a top off of Stormtroopers

Air: 4 T5 Deliverance Ships - 4 VT Decimators - 2 Tie Interceptors

SC: It depends, if it's a sniper loadout, I carry 5 more snipers plus 1 repair droid, If it's my Jump Loadout, I carry 3 crabs plus a repair.

Interesting approach and exactly what I was talking about, this load out is functional but is ultimately based around your ability to donate. Sync do you prefer the snipers or the jumps in general runs? I assume with the multiple luggs you're deploying the snipers in hunting groups with a lugg to each group?

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Each loadout merits a different approach. With the Jumps, bait & luring is a must! Even if there are stuck units in the SC, you want to eliminate any snipers and skiffs that might be in there. Juggs or HFDs can be handled later, along the way with the Dekas.

With the Sniper loadout however, it's a different story. It's a very fragile attack, many things can go wrong so you're always on thin ice. Use scouts to bait out both dekas and have them lock onto your eATAT or a Gamo, or ATDP even. Then clear a zone along the strip with a shock and drop your Sniper horde with Luggas attached to take out both dekas, heal your eATAT and snipers if they received damage then guide them on their way towards the main base. Make sure to heal them when needed, bait away sonics and mortars from your snipers, but be careful not to trip the SC. Also, keep your finger ready on your VTs for when an LAAT trap activates or the SC finally pops open. VT anything that comes rushing out, I drop 3 always, that ensures almost anything will go poof before they reach my units. The most important thing tho, DO NOT BAIT THE SC with a sniper loadout.
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:56 am

syncpan77 wrote:10-15 Snipers (or Jumps)
2-3 Luggabeasts

are luggas able to keep up with jump horde?
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

syncpan77
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Sigma582 wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:10-15 Snipers (or Jumps)
2-3 Luggabeasts

are luggas able to keep up with jump horde?

No, they don't but they're excellent for the initial drop, when engaging the SC and both Dekas.. Drop your Jump horde on the nasties and 3 luggas behind them and watch all that stuff get pulverized in seconds... once the Jumps start moving forward the Luggas will try to keep up but ultimately fall back onto your other slower stuff, eATAT and MHCs.

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

CC2224
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 pm

ios
hq9
Vader,
4 heavies,
1 twi,
6 jumps,
1 At-At,
1 MHC,
4 stormtrooper
THis is my conflict loadout due to its short reload time with vader my total cooking time. I do find it struggles against good bases but for spamming it against weak bases and quickly gaining conflict points it get the job done.

Valiant
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:51 pm

CC2224 wrote:ios
hq9
Vader,
4 heavies,
1 twi,
6 jumps,
1 At-At,
1 MHC,
4 stormtrooper
THis is my conflict loadout due to its short reload time with vader my total cooking time. I do find it struggles against good bases but for spamming it against weak bases and quickly gaining conflict points it get the job done.

It will work even better for you at 10 after you get the T5 deliverance.

Valiant
Commodore

Post#10 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Come on guys I know this forum seems to be Rebel heavy but I'm sure there are plenty of Emps here with a load out we haven't seen or discussed yet. So post them up and send new squad members here for ideas.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”