Credits

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
ton80
Storm Trooper

Credits

Post#1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:54 am

Ok, Im at level 8 HQ, have a base score of 1445, over 4000 medals, why when i go to battle, 8 out of 10 bases i look at have less than 20k in credits available? It takes about 50,000 just to do a battle. What am I missing?

jbagg357
Cadet Trooper

Re: Credits

Post#2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Whoever you attack, only 20% of what they have in storage is available to be taken. So the bases that you are Scouting for a possible attack only have 100k (or less) stored up. It works this way in reverse as well, that only 20% of what you have stored is available to be stolen if they take it all (100% victory)

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Credits

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 am

I don't know which side you are playing. But recently many imperial players were inactive because the AT-AT had severe problems after an update. This is fixed now. So if you are a Rebel Player you should start seeing more wealthy Imperials. :-)

There's also told to be a function to remove bases from the matchmaking when they've been inactive for certain amount of time. So these bases should be removed at some time if the owners have stopped playing.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”