Using Rebel Aircraft

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
docbigsky
Storm Trooper

Re: Using Rebel Aircraft

Post#11 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Everyone says X-Wings are the best, but B-Wings at the same level seem to do more damage. What am I missing?

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#12 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 pm

There are hidden damage multipliers in the game. Xwings are generalist. They do more damage to most buildings (except turrets), but in a smaller area. So for most buildings, Xwings are your star fighter of choice. Bwings do more damage to turrets, but less to all other buildings. So for turrets - especially clustered turrets - Bwings are your star fighter of choice. For walls? Z95s. Ywings? never use them personally.

I usually carry a few Xwings for sniping SCs or dealing with SC troops and a few Bwings incase I need to destroy some turrets. Rarely use Z95s any more (used to at lower levels) and never use Ywings.

The only buildings I use star fighters on are SC or resources (Xwings) and turrets (Bwings). That said I generally try to avoid using star fighters unless I have to. :)
Marre Ongla - HQ 10 - 23.1k medals
Crix Madine - HQ 9 - 4.8k medals
SkywalkersPrideare recruiting for active, rebels on android/ios. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. PM me for info :)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#13 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:11 am

My Spaceship Command capacity is 30 (Level 9).

I keep it stocked with 2 a-wings, 2 x-wings and a z95.

A-Wings are shield poppers. Mine are only at level 7, but they can take down level 8 shields first go.

I use x-wings to take out SCs. Although mine are level 9, SCs still require 2 hits to go down.

z95s help with walls. Mine are level 9, but only weaken level 9 imp walls.

I love my a-wings and x-wings. Shame about the cook time - 28 and 24 mins respectively. I have found them to be vital for Squad War 3-star victories.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Joffray
Commodore

Post#14 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:45 pm

I carry 5 hwks, 2 z95s, 2 xwings. Very balanced. I can destroy walls, IDT traps, SC, and buildings (SC, resources, etc.).
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Red8
Commander

Post#15 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:09 am

Hwk -290's can take out the entire squad center even imp speeders. I carry 3 every attack. Z95s can take out SC's under sheilds depends lvl of sc and lvl of z95s you need. B-wings can take out clustered turrets and the splash is decent to surrounding qalls.and buildings. Xwings have ZERO splash and are single target ONLY. Y-wings only at high lvl are decent in splash and take out infantry and most everything. I always carry z95s, hwk's and b-wings. Waiting to unlock the a-wings,)

FingerStinger
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:05 pm

L8 Starship Command - 2 X-Wings (for exposed Squad Centers or troops) 4 Z-95s, 3 B-Wings

Return to “Attacking Rivals”