Attacker achieved 16% but was rated 100%

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
LEJ
Officer

Attacker achieved 16% but was rated 100%

Post#1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:33 am

Hi there

Anyone else had that isser before?
My Base was attacked and attacker achieved 16% damage at my base but in the end his attack was rated 100%.
How can that be?

Cheers,
LEJ
LEJ - Squad: SamuraiHunters - currently looking for more active Players to join the Squad
HQ Lvl X
13k Medals

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Attacker achieved 16% but was rated 100%

Post#2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:17 am

Windows or iOS/Android and Squad and name of that attacker?

There are possibilities of wrong results. But with a 100% result it is often a cheater who uses a hack.

Reported cheaters on the Android/iOS servers are i.e.: IgorBigeye, and some players of the "GermanGamer" squad. (Don't confuse the last squad name with other squads. Many many Squads with "German" in their name are completely honest players.)

At least, this is what I've read in the chats.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

LEJ
Officer

Post#3 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:48 am

Hi RebelYell

Thx for your quick reply.
I'm Playing on iPhone.
Attacker was NatureBoy of EliteMando'ade

Interesting, where can I get that hack to also achieve 100% - LOL

Thanks
LEJ
LEJ - Squad: SamuraiHunters - currently looking for more active Players to join the Squad
HQ Lvl X
13k Medals

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:59 am

Interesting, a leader of a Top 100 squad with over 100k medals. Can't imagine that he'll risk his account with cheating. In this case I tend to believe that it was not a cheat.

There are glitches in the game. I.e. when you receive SC units while scouting a base and use these in attacks they are probably not accounted in the replay.

Look at the load out, NatureBoy was attacking with and judge for yourself if a 100% would've been possible with it. A game replay is not recorded as video but only by the time and number of dropped units which is then "re-simulated" in a replay. A single variable fails (like SC handling) and the outcome could be completely different.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Dombee
Officer

Post#5 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:52 am

I have to agree with RebelYell, Natureboy would not cheat, sounds like a replay issue, maybe a drop-ship was deployed as 1st unit, which often causes replay errors
Proud Officer in Dark~Brigade, still medal capped, still playing. Still think all Air Contra Snipers are weak douches. Learn to attack like the big boys and girls, you muppet. :lol:

zaxsouth
Officer

Post#6 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 am

I once reported a game in which my level nine base was taken down by 13 level-eight rebel soldiers. The customer service person didn't definitively say that it was cheating but strongly implied that it was. (Curiously, the video was unavailable for that attack.)

As a follow-up, I asked about the disparity between videos and the battle log because a number of people in my squad reported exactly the situation described in the first post. They said that they are actively working on that issue (but no date for resolving it) and that when there is a difference, the battle log should be seen as the definitive account of a battle, not the video.

LEJ
Officer

Post#7 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks Folks

Have reported it so now they can check.
It is like it is but thanks for your quick replies.

Cheers
LEJ
HQ Lvl X
13k Medals

Colson

Post#8 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:47 pm

The same thing happened to me today. derhammer (squad 10000fists) walked away with 100% but didn't destroy the entire base. I've never seen this before. Weird.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches”