bug reports? incorrect attack results

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
apfinger
Cadet Trooper

bug reports? incorrect attack results

Post#1 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:29 am

I did not find anything either in game (Android) or on the forums for a place to report bugs.

I just defended my base this morning and lost (100%), my droideka is broken, and 100,000 credits and 1,000 contraband captured. In actuality from the replay, I defended my base (14%), my droideka and squad center demolished the invaders, and lost almost no resources. Instead of a total loss, it was actually a complete success for me.

Where do I report a bug such as this?

Python6
Commodore

Re: bug reports? incorrect attack results

Post#2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:57 am

Likely that you are the victim of a common hack that is going around. Submit a support ticket through the Disney forum telling them you suspect a cheater. You probably won't get anything from them, but they do seem to be working on these cheaters and kicking them out of the game (at least until they create a new profile and come right back). Will need to provide the name of the player and the name of their squad.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

MalSnide

Re: bug reports? incorrect attack results

Post#3 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 am

This just happened last night to a squad mate of mine during the Yavin conflict. His level VIII Imperial base was attacked by 13 rebel troopers with no support. The battle lasted 62 seconds and ended with 2% damage. Yet when the final screen came up, it showed he had lost 100%.

The only possible benefit of the doubt I could see here is if the attack occurred after someone had lost connection to the main server or something along that line. But even if he had been hit by a full up level X force, they would have had a hard time completely flattening his base in the 58 seconds that remained. This one in my opinion is very suspect.

I made a screen grab video of the attack and results and can make that available to whoever wants it.
Video of suspect attack

Return to “Bugs and Glitches”