EVENT FLAW AWARDING TIERS - Zynga Support Response

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
iamatccitian
Commander

EVENT FLAW AWARDING TIERS - Zynga Support Response

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Just reported the flaw that I detailed below the tilde character (~)

Here is the summary - the system is awarding EP for the previous tiers attained and NOT the current one. So basically when & if you reach Ultra Chrome you never receive what the game says you are suppose to for that top tier during an event objective. Reviewed this multiple times before posting.

Zynga support responded - that response & my reply at bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the Naval Assault Part I event last week the system failed to award 550 EP when I was at 2.02 league rating heading to Ultra Chrome on my very next 3 star pvp. I had not hit Ultra Chrome already and was sitting at 480 ep needing only a 3star 150 plus expected bonus of 550 to reach the 790ep #21 which is 8 hr research. Figured almost set for it - INSTEAD the system awarded me only 150 - NO bonus for Ultra Chrome! Sitting now instead at 630ep after hitting 1.97 league rating still needing 160ep to start research. Certainly may not be as bad as other rip-offs like medals, etc. but just saying. WTF.

Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 This is the 2nd time that 550 EP for reaching Ultra Chrome failed to happen. System aberration. I have reattained Ultra Chrome 3 times now and still not receiving the 550 EP that is suppose to be awarded. Just so you know, I am in the process since early this morning of starting the research on Event #21 which requires 790 EP. Event #21 also requires 8 hours of research. However I did not reach 790 EP via a 3 star PvP 150 EP victory and at the same time reach Ultra Chrome. Reaching Ultra Chrome at the same time, if that was the case, would of course negate the benefit of the 550 EP award. The system is BROKEN – hope it is fixed soon!

Thursday, March 28th 2019 - On Yavin IV with the start of Naval Assault III. It is now seems obvious that the system is actually rewarding for the tier lower than the current one reached. This is evident in the low tiers. I just hit the Durasteel I tier from the Carbonite 1 tier but I did not receive the reward for Durasteel 1 tier – instead I only received the 50 EP reward for the lower Durasteel II tier!

Heading to Tatooine to confirm as I have not been there since this latest Assault Part III started about an hour and half ago. Just did first pvp on Tatooine since the Assault III started – I had not done any pvp since the newest conflict league for A-Wing Starfighter started – basically unrated at the bottom of the league tiers. I was on Naval Assault Part III Event #4 which requires 340 EP to start research. My pvp resulted in 3 stars and 150 EP but only awarded 100 more EP yet I ended up in Durasteel I at 28%. My event #4 EP level was now only at 250 instead of 330. I saw the awarding show up at the top of the display for the three lowest tiers. Those tiers were: Carbonite II for 20 EP, Carbonite I for 30 EP, and Durasteel II for 50 EP. However NO 80 EP (yet) for Durasteel I. What this clearly demonstrates is that when you reach Ultra Chrome you may never receive the 550 EP OR at least I have not repeatedly.

Bronzium II at 12.3% now with another 3 star PvP. Unable to tell what was awarded as the screen was taken over by the pop-up flash of reaching that league. The 150 EP for that 3 star pvp put me into the research for event #4 which required 340 EP. What I could have done IF I had been awarded the 80 EP after my previous pvp for an event #4 running EP total of 330 when I had the 3 star victory was wait for the Heroic defense attack on my base. I have regularly been getting two stars which is worth 50 EP. That would have put me over the needed 340 event #4 requirement.

Completed research on event #4. Event #5 objective: 400 EP. Currently on Tatooine with my latest league level still at Bronzium II at almost 13%. Running a PvP resulted in a 3 star victory with its 150 EP award. Home base screen flashed new level now Bronzium I at 7.6%. Checked my EP event #5 total = 280 EP only! That is only 130 EP more which is the award for Bronzium II! Proof that the system is at fault. I should have previously been awarded the 130 EP and now I should have received 210 EP for Bronzium II. The point is that Ultra Chrome is NOT getting the EP award since the system is awarding for the previous tiers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the responses from Zynga Support and my reply back to them:

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: [7162293] EP Reward Failure

### Do not reply below this line ###

March 29, 2019, 05:13 -0400
Hi

It seems that you're not accumulating EP accordingly. Could you tell me how often does this issue occur? Was there any error message that hinders you from getting your EP? Is it possible for you to send us screenshots in chronological order showing that you're not accumulating EP?

Please perform these basic troubleshooting steps as well as it will help address the issue.

- Update to the latest game version (visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App store to see if new updates were released).
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.

Regards, Mark
Zynga Player Support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my reply:

To: Zynga Support

Mark,
It occurs every time that you reached Ultra Chrome.

My report to your support has also been posted online at viewtopic.php?f=80&t=24258. You can see that others are also stating the same and/or similar issues.

No error messages occur.

Screen shots of not accumulating EP? Seriously? Extremely unlikely.

My version is the latest if you read my report - Version: 7.4.0, Build 94:2017. That is what Facebook Gameroom has available!

My internet connection is ‘Ultra’ stable using my own AC router. Running the latest 64-bit version of win10 on a Lenovo-S510P laptop with 12GB RAM and a solid state hard drive.

I have two computer science degrees.

My report to your support has also been posted online at viewtopic.php?f=80&t=24258. You can see that others are also stating the same and/or similar issues. Your message & my reply without identifying info has also been posted on swcommander.

Sent Friday, March 29th 2019 at 17:29 EDT from Mail for Windows 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest Zynga response:

Hance C.
March 30, 2019, 05:13 -0400
Hello

We greatly appreciate the details provided and upon checking, we have confirmed that our team is already looking into this. Once we receive any confirmation, we will be sure to let you know right away. Thank yo ufor your continued support and understanding.

Regards,
Hance
Zynga Player Support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my guess is that it will not be fixed soon - the 'design flaw' forces more crystal usage . . . :?
Last edited by iamatccitian on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: EVENT FLAW AWARDING TIERS

Post#2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Hate to say it but I found exactly the same thing. I think it was the Bronzium/Obsidian/UC levels where I didn't receive any event points for going up a level. Thought maybe it was just me.
Last edited by CoolGuy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Yup. This has always been the case ever since the first EP event was released. The award of EP for reaching a new tier seems random at best. If you do get some EP consider it a bonus, but better to just assume you wont and use other means to get your EP.
Main account: Bacon (level 11) CircleOf.Masters
Second account: nEggs (level 11) NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any Prestige players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 am

sgu97cab wrote:Yup. This has always been the case ever since the first EP event was released. The award of EP for reaching a new tier seems random at best. If you do get some EP consider it a bonus, but better to just assume you wont and use other means to get your EP.

Yes, and it always happens with the UCL for me.

It happens since the Events appeared. I have been playing these last weeks with 5 or 6 accounts and almost every time I reach UCL I DO NOT RECEIVE any EP. Of course I know you can only receive the first time you hit a new league. But today, earlier, playing with my HQ 9 Rebel I needed two attacks for the EP, I got 3 stars (150) and UCL, but when I looked, nothing more than the 150 obtained. I had to waste 10 minutes reloading for a second attack without need.

And I'm also getting Status 6503 when I complete some deploy / mobilize / train / build some unit. I click on Start Research and got a crash Status 6503. After reload, I see that no EP or Objective was lost, and I click on Start Research. Annoying at least.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:11 pm

mkenobi wrote:And I'm also getting Status 6503 when I complete some deploy / mobilize / train / build some unit. I click on Start Research and got a crash Status 6503. After reload, I see that no EP or Objective was lost, and I click on Start Research. Annoying at least.

Open the objective reward crate first and this won't happen.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

iamatccitian
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:34 pm

reposted at top
Last edited by iamatccitian on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#7 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:37 pm

I had an issue too.
Reached Bronzium II but instead of 130 points i got 30.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:07 pm

I have had relatively good results with EP rewards for conflict tiers previously, however, yesterday I crossed 20% and got no EP.

I left the planet and slipped out of the top 20%, attacked today and got my EP for getting under 20% correctly. Nice surprise

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”