Unable to login today

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
ma1697

Unable to login today

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:57 pm

I can not longer login the game. I uninstalled facebook gameroom several times and still has not worked. I emailed support and there is no response

DeathStriker

Re: Unable to login today

Post#2 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:47 am

ma1697 wrote:I can not longer login the game. I uninstalled facebook gameroom several times and still has not worked. I emailed support and there is no response

ma1697 - Please allow up to 48 hours for Support to respond, but currently you should see something within 24 hours. Please note they are based over in the UK so depending on your location it might take a bit of time.

:arrow: Until then view the OFFICIAL HELP found here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Major General

Re: Unable to login today

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:
ma1697 wrote:I can not longer login the game. I uninstalled facebook gameroom several times and still has not worked. I emailed support and there is no response

ma1697 - Please allow up to 48 hours for Support to respond, but currently you should see something within 24 hours. Please note they are based over in the UK so depending on your location it might take a bit of time.

:arrow: Until then view the OFFICIAL HELP found here.

Supports American based It's natural motion that's UK based. when I lost my base a couple of weeks back I mailed support early morning here ( I'm UK based myself ) and they got back to me In the Afternoon.hopefully they get back to you quickly and you get your base back.

EDIT:

They will get back to you. I'd expect an email from support late afternoon early evening. It's 1.15 pm GMT now so I'd expect it in the next few hours. They're actually not bad compared to Disney support, who got back to you when they felt like it Good luck and I hope you get your base back.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”