Facebook Gameroom - switch account

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
simoalien
Lieutenant

Facebook Gameroom - switch account

Post#1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:22 am

since a few days I have this problem only on PC with Windows 7, while on Windows 10 no anomaly. In practice when I switch users to access another base, sometimes it does not let me in, the browser opens with the message that I must first access Facebook. Continue like this forever, I only solve reinstalling the app, but then after some regular access starts again ... any ideas?
thank you all for the answers!

erfs
Commodore

Re: Facebook Gameroom - switch account

Post#2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:30 am

Had the same issue on my Windows 8.1 laptop and the same solution - uninstall Gameroom and then reinstall it. This actually happened several times.

Has been fine for a while now fortunately. The only thing that I see is that every time it wants to load SWC, it first thinks that it needs to install the game (see the splash screen) but then it proceeds to load SWC.

simoalien
Lieutenant

Re: Facebook Gameroom - switch account

Post#3 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 am

That's right, I've looked at the settings of my default browser (which is Chrome) and are the same as I have on Windows 10. I do not quite understand what the problem might be. However, it's been several days since (even on Windows 10), when I start Gameroom all the time part with the update screen that in reality there is not ...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”