Lost a droid?

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Brigar
Cadet Trooper

Lost a droid?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:18 pm

I just finished moving up to Prestige HQ, I got my Prestige droid, I've had five droids for at least the last year of real-time. But now, it looks like I've only got four regular droids. Do you will lose a regular droid when you get the Prestige droid? I definitely had five regular droids working on things when the prestige droid was upping my HQ, but now I've only got four regular droids, three of them currently working on things, one of them on hold, and then the prestige droid. It seems like I should have five regular droids regardless? Any help?

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Lost a droid?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 pm

one droid might be working on the rancor trap.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm

I still have my 5 droids working (rancor trap, two on the new turrets, two on droidikas) plus my elite pristige droid upgrading. :)

Sorry Man, still have all my droids.

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!
Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:21 am

DarkRebel wrote:one droid might be working on the rancor trap.

That's it.
You need a regular workerdroid to rearm (catch a creature) the trap, but the droid is not visible.
I made the same misstake and thought i lost a droid.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:45 am

If it is not a game bug that does not know how many droids you have now, then the game lends a working droid to you to repair the Rancor Trap. And only the Rancor Trap.

For days, my 5 droids are busy on upgrades, and my Prestige Droid is working on the Prestige Lab, but even so, I can reassemble the Rancor trap anytime with some ghost droid provided by the game, which explains why the droid counter shows -1/5:

You owe a droid to the game on loan, and will return it when the repair finishes, back to 0/5 droids. That's the only explanation I can think of.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

coocoo
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 am

mkenobi wrote:If it is not a game bug that does not know how many droids you have now, then the game lends a working droid to you to repair the Rancor Trap. And only the Rancor Trap.

For days, my 5 droids are busy on upgrades, and my Prestige Droid is working on the Prestige Lab, but even so, I can reassemble the Rancor trap anytime with some ghost droid provided by the game, which explains why the droid counter shows -1/5:

You owe a droid to the game on loan, and will return it when the repair finishes, back to 0/5 droids. That's the only explanation I can think of.

I have had -1 droids several times now. Only seems to happen when all 5 regular driods are busy and then I recapture a rancor. You to be careful, however, because if a regular droid finishes while the rancor is still being captured - you go back to 0 droids available and now have to wait to kick off another upgrade until the rancor finishes or another droid frees up.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”