too many errors 905

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
ngkr

too many errors 905

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 pm

errors 905 on everything I do (even donating). Lost loot from 2 raids. Game is unplayable

DeathStriker

Re: too many errors 905

Post#2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Myself and lots of my contacts on LINE also.

Seeing CNFO... Status 905 Error... Status 905 Error... CNFO... CNFO... Status 905 Error... CNFO...

HOWEVER... during brief times when everything was working OK I was able to start Research on Elite Crate #4...

Hope it clears up...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Toydarian
Captain

Post#3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Yep, mouse servers having complete thrombin tonight.Just got a 3 Star win....nope, 32 meds down the pan. Geez...
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#4 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I has not happened to me in a while

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Lots of CNFOs on Tatooine while I was doing the destroy 204 turrets with my Rebel HQ 10, and a few Status 905 when clicking anything (collect resources, enter units buildings)... Fortunately, I finished the damn event with this account and got my 20 U-Wing frags...

In about 2h I will start the destroy 204 turrets with my Imperial HQ 10... I was also getting CNFOs on Takodana with this account earlier...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Müllmann

Post#6 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:50 am

I won last two matches with 100% but got no battle report on Tatooine. I reloaded and both matches are as lost in attack log. I got no error message, my internet works correct, it is the server which works wrong.
My motivation is after the last two world events was low, i wanted only do two three matches to make daily quests to get boxes.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”