Can not get Elite AT-AT from inventory

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Müllmann

Can not get Elite AT-AT from inventory

Post#1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:44 pm

I gave order to build an Elite AT-AT and Johhar Kessen and started upgrade of Hero Command. As my troops was ready(after 10-15min) i started an attack. In that attack i could use only Johhar Kessen. After attack i want chose an Elite AT-AT of my inventory but i get only message that there is an Elite in Hero Command. I can choose two other heros and get message Hero Command is full if i choose one Elite AT-AT. I can not use the Elite AT-ATs of my Inventory during upgrade HC.

DeathStriker

Re: Can not get Elite AT-AT from inventory

Post#2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Müllmann wrote:I gave order to build an Elite AT-AT and Johhar Kessen and started upgrade of Hero Command. As my troops was ready(after 10-15min) i started an attack. In that attack i could use only Johhar Kessen. After attack i want chose an Elite AT-AT of my inventory but i get only message that there is an Elite in Hero Command. I can choose two other heros and get message Hero Command is full if i choose one Elite AT-AT. I can not use the Elite AT-ATs of my Inventory during upgrade HC.

Müllmann - recommend you force close app... reboot... do an attack and see if eATAT is there.

Sometimes there is a issue with mobilizing Heroes where at the end of the last Hero the Hero Command shows "stopped" instead of "full". When this happens the hero that is "stopped" won't show up when doing PvP Attacks. After reboot the Hero Command corrects itself.

Hope this helps.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I think already experienced this. If you started the upgrade of your Hero Command while any of your Heroes is training/building, they will be stucked in the middle of the training / building time like they are frozen... You also won't be able to pick up any of those heroes from your HQ because you already have them in the Hero Command training / building queue... It will say the hero is already in Hero Command

You have to wait until Hero Command upgrade finish, or cancel the upgrade, wait for your heroes training/building to finish, use them, and so upgrade the Hero Command when is empty and you can use any hero from HQ while upgrading Hero Command.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 am

Wow, that sucks, lol. This is one I guess I was lucky not to run into. You only have two choices at this point: cancel the hq upgrade and clear out the EATAT, then re-start the upgrade, or just use the other inventoried heroes that you have. Personally, I'd just get used to attacking with the other heroes. Bummer.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”