No replays more in battle log

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Müllmann

No replays more in battle log

Post#1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:13 am

I started game and it download but it looked not like an update. If game started and i could play i want see the last defense replay in battle log but there were only the revenge buttons in Defense and in Attack only the last attack the replay and share replay button.

DeathStriker

Re: No replays more in battle log

Post#2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:45 am

Müllmann wrote:I started game and it download but it looked not like an update. If game started and i could play i want see the last defense replay in battle log but there were only the revenge buttons in Defense and in Attack only the last attack the replay and share replay button.

Müllmann - This is not an Issue. What you see is common after a game Update.

The reason for this is that sometimes a Units AI is changed and so any Replay of a previous Attack using that Unit may show different results and are therefore unreliable.

To eliminate that "issue" the game always removes all Replays after a Client Release for a New Version or after a Game Hotfix (automatic Update) is released.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Schruaf
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:11 am

It seems there were even 2 updates. We now have version 1163.

But I didn't notice any changes. Somebody an idea what was changed? If something was changed at all.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 am

Schruaf wrote:It seems there were even 2 updates. We now have version 1163.

But I didn't notice any changes. Somebody an idea what was changed? If something was changed at all.

Schruaf - Minor text changes and minor change to sound effects for new Vehicle and New Armory Equipment as far as I know... Anything Major will be posted elsewhere...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:04 am

Schruaf wrote:It seems there were even 2 updates. We now have version 1163.

They planted a new bug that will appear when you least expect it... Keep attacking and you'll see... :lol:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”