Help me out here....

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
RixaPirata
Officer

Help me out here....

Post#1 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Do skins not work in wars? Because mine didn't. And is there some sort of grace period once applied, that they take time to work? Do they apply to the troops currently in the transport?

Also, they seem to only work MOST of the time. Right now, they are not applying the bonuses, as they are still as weak as their basic versions. I just got lvl 2 desert troops, and it actually dies faster....I suspect that is not how they are supposed to work.

I know....you think I'm crazy, but I'm not. There is no denying they are not working for me, it is that obvious. Especially when I start a regular PvP battle, and what is supposed to be the Tie Brute, is just regular tie fighters with a pretty orange frame icon.

This morning, everything was working right. Last night it wasn't....and now it isn't. Either they are broke, or there's aspects to them that I do not know. Is there maybe a link to info regarding when/where/why they do/don't work?

RixaPirata
Officer

Re: Help me out here....

Post#2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:31 pm

And just to make me a liar....I just went back in and tried again, and they are working fine. I just want ONE full day without problems....

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#3 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Armory buffs work on specific planets - none of which include the planet Sullust where most war action takes place. So, trying to use buffs there will be disabled. The armory buffs do work on the outposts during wars because outposts are located on other planets. Look carefully at the planet list for each buff in the armory or research lab. You will see no more than six planets listed - Sullust is number seven.

If you use sample units from your inventory (or they appear in your squad center from donations), they should work during the battle no matter which planet you are on... though some other threads report newer units sometimes cause game crashes when using samples - like what happened when the VX speeder bikes came out. Experiment until you find what works best, but don’t be surprised if you find something hiccups.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

R2D2
Officer

Post#4 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:34 pm

My chewbacca armory skin worked on Sullust once. Not sure how that happened.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”