ISSUE: Version 6.0.0 is not Playable

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
biisrosan
Squadron Leader

Re: ISSUE: Version 6.0.0 is not Playable

Post#21 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 am

Running both of my rebel accounts on Memu android emulator on my PC just fine at the moment. I have them both loaded via multi instance manager.
Looking for some FUN while you chase your crates and lay the smack down on the imperial scourge? Come and join us at Kenobi-Academy.

War twice a week. Wanna visit? Then search Kenobi-Academy and say hi!

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#22 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:17 am

For DS

Emulators like Bluestacks, and Nox, etc., provided a possible way for Players to use "hacks" via downloaded "modified" .APK files exactly like a real Android system

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 am

JARJAR wrote:For DS

Emulators like Bluestacks, and Nox, etc., provided a possible way for Players to use "hacks" via downloaded "modified" .APK files exactly like a real Android system

JARJAR - My "point" was Players could download game files from possible "unofficial sources" other than Google Play.

iOS Game Devices don't have this ability / issue as the only source is iTunes which closely monitors the programs provided for download.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#24 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:08 am

DeathStriker wrote:
JARJAR wrote:For DS

JARJAR - My "point" was Players could download game files from possible "unofficial sources" other than Google Play.

iOS Game Devices don't have this ability / issue as the only source is iTunes which closely monitors the programs provided for download.

I have not spoken about iOS, I said real android system or nox blustack memu have the same ability to use modified apk

an android emulator is in fact an android system that runs inside a virtual machine running in windows or macOS (it's not entirely true but to simplify)

I can play with gameroom or with the tablet/smartphone but a "macOS" user can only play with the iPAD or the iPhone, if he wants to have a bigger screen he is forced to use an android emulator in his MAC

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#25 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:01 am

Unfortunatly,even the intentbto limit the possibility to use ''alternative" source for app,the result is totaly different,not only the emulators are still up and running ,but many users found themselves unable to use mobile devices because of " device not compatible " error ,so instead of solving the issue they created new ones,add to that the chat not working aggain propperly and huge lag ,low fps & long loading time and the picture of a disaster is before us....
How the pple that have their devices not supported anymore play now,those that havem't quitted?
Maybe only a really smal % of them change the device,some move to gameroom but most will turn to an emulator so Disney obtained the exact oppsite effect ,not restraining the emulators users numbers but increased them with this last update....
Wtg Disney!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:20 am

I don't know, i have my second account on blue stacks and nox, and both are close to useless (nox is the better of the two). I ended up creating a second guest account on my tablet, installed a second copy of gameroom there, and the secondary accounts works 500% better than it did on emulators at the very best of times. I don't see how this has made a push to emulators at all, they are terrible.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#27 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:27 am

Boog wrote:I don't know, i have my second account on blue stacks and nox, and both are close to useless (nox is the better of the two). I ended up creating a second guest account on my tablet, installed a second copy of gameroom there, and the secondary accounts works 500% better than it did on emulators at the very best of times. I don't see how this has made a push to emulators at all, they are terrible.

While i agree that emulators aren't the best option you missed the part where i was saying that player have their devices unable to playat all,that means they can't make multiple instances ,they can't even instal the game anymore.I have 2 guys in my squad in this situation,they moved to emulators and have no intention to spend more the 200 euros for a new tab/phone .
And i bet that aren't many that will do that.They will rather quit ,and the whole community will lose

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#28 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:53 pm

I didn't miss it, in my experience no one is going to want to use emulators. You can painfully do stuff like request troops, but that's about it. Macroing is impossible.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#29 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Facebook gameroom has been full of problems since the update. Ios seems much more reliable.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

JardDooku
Commander

Post#30 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:38 am

@rawrebel Agreed! I'm about to quit still waiting for a fix or an answer
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi_Order_CE L10 Windows
Jard Dooku SONS_OF_DEATH L10 Android

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”