ISSUE: Version 6.0.0 is not Playable

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
RixaPirata
Officer

ISSUE: Version 6.0.0 is not Playable

Post#1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Bad update....not playable

Before the update it was playing just fine. Now I have this. Yes, I have tried reinstalling it. No, it didn't work right on another computer either. On a funnier note....the Jawa in the bottom right corner now seems to finally be appropriate.

nice update.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Bad update....not playable

Post#2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Bummer man! Funny about the jawa though.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

RixaPirata
Officer

Post#3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:03 am

I'm also getting this now every time I log off. I tried 2 computers, both are getting the error on closing, and my gaming laptop runs the game fine, after reinstalling the game twice. I'll have to try and figure out why it stopped working on the other one. I shouldn't have to, though.....and it sucks.

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 am

The latest update is no longer playable on my Android emulator on my Mac (I've tried several) or on my ChromeBook. Two accounts down :cry:.
In game name: Paper Tiger, member of Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Warmonger10000
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:26 am

Getting "failure to initialize, your hardware does not support this application "I was playing it for months and years before I had to restart my account once already
Before this update I played for two hours that morning I go to sign in and now I'm getting an error message saying I don't have the correct hardware
all that's happened is the update
Does anybody know the solution

Boog
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 am

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:The latest update is no longer playable on my Android emulator on my Mac (I've tried several) or on my ChromeBook. Two accounts down :cry:.

I use nox for my secondary account, and it has killer lag now. It takes a minute to do stuff like open the barracks. I have messed with the stock emulator performance settings, and that did help a bit. I think it will be ok, not great, with more tweaking. I mainly use the account for donations, anyway..

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:32 am

Boog wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:The latest update is no longer playable on my Android emulator on my Mac (I've tried several) or on my ChromeBook. Two accounts down :cry:.

I use nox for my secondary account, and it has killer lag now. It takes a minute to do stuff like open the barracks. I have messed with the stock emulator performance settings, and that did help a bit. I think it will be ok, not great, with more tweaking. I mainly use the account for donations, anyway..

I believe when it says that your hardware does not support the application, it is referring to your video adapter. Some devices using an older video adapter may have problems recreating graphics and initializing the game.

I'm having graphics problems for one of my PCs that uses only the onboard video adapter, and where there are two accounts on Gameroom (on different hard drives), both are lagged, graphical flaws (does not show troop icons in buildings training, units not visible on the battlefield and black screen after some heroic defense or message of attacks suffered). None of this was observed on my other PC where there are two emulators (NOX and Bluestacks) and for one of the same accounts that are on the other PC because this device runs with an OFFBoard GeForce video adaptor and the game is faster and presents perfect graphics for all the game clients.

I only noticed an increasing in lag with Bluestacks after this update, but Bluestacks and NOX require a better PC than this I'm using, and as these are just 2nd and 3rd acc, i don't mind if both are running well.

I've seen this kind of trouble on Windows with older versions of the game (opaque shields, invisible troops, black screen, errors in the base maps) when I was playing on Windows, with different PCs.

I guess the solution is try to update the driver for your video adaptador, or/and If you are using a PC with Gameroom or Android Emulators, try to connect an offboard video card with higher memory capacity and better graphics acceleration as possible.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am

Guess we are going to loose even more players...not many are wiling to spend money on changing pc or phone/ tablets because of a crapy game,full of bugs, i know i won't...got a 2 years old phone with 3 gb Ram and 4 core Cpu,and i see lag in Fps , fuck you Disney,can go skrew wour selve i definetly not throwimg away my phone...

XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Post#9 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:27 am

mkenobi wrote:
Boog wrote:

I believe when it says that your hardware does not support the application, it is referring to your video adapter. Some devices using an older video adapter may have problems recreating graphics and initializing the game.

I would hope my 1 year old MacBook Pro would have a good enough graphics adapter to play SWC. Play on my 6 month old ChromeBook was actually as smooth or smoother than any other device. It is unfortunate, as moves such as this will only result in fewer people able to join, as well as the loss of existing players.
In game name: Paper Tiger, member of Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

JardDooku
Squadron Leader

Re: ISSUE: Version 6.0.0 is not Playable

Post#10 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:12 pm

@XitLiteNtrNite
I have the same problem! If you find any answer please text me!
I'll try to update drivers and see if anything happerns
Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi_Order_CE L10 Windows
Jard Dooku SONS_OF_DEATH L10 Android

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”