Unable to find new Rivals

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
FalkenXIV
Squadron Leader

Unable to find new Rivals

Post#1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 am

Ok, so when I am playing on Windows (or android) and I go to "Find a Match" I cycle through between three to five of the same bases when I click "Next Battle" 20+ times (and even the same base up to five times in a row) before I find a new base. This in the end is not really costing me too many credits as each "Next Battle" at the moment only costs 1K ~ But that is still 20+K every time I want to battle. This is also time consuming as looking for a good base to attack (for resources or for stars) is taking so long! I feel like in the time it takes to get out of the three to five base loop I "always" get stuck in, I could have done one more battle, cutting my attack time in half costing me resources, stars and metals.

What is going on here, does anyone else have this issue, is there anything "I" can do about it, or is there anything SWC updates will do about it? Please help me swcommander, you are my only hope.
~ In-Game Name: Falken ~ Leader of ItsaTrap Imperial Squad ~

Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Unable to find new Rivals

Post#2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am

If you are an imperial go to tat for good bases. If you are a rebel go anywhere but tat for good bases.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

FalkenXIV
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:58 am

...Not really an answer to my questions. However I do see what you are saying, that is not in my plans as I am looking for data frags on Yav.4, Dan, and Tak, (trying to get AT-ACT Skin... been 2 frags away for over a month now, and still cant get them) so I usually stick to those planets. I just find it odd that out of the thousands of players I always get stuck with the same five back and forth back and forth... I mean I am Rank 6, I hover in and out of 6K Metals, and from what I see of other players it should be rare for me to come across the same people in the same hour, much less five times in a row.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:05 am

AT-ACT frags are not exclusive to the green planets. They can be gotten from any bronzium crate from heroic defenses or daily crates.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

FalkenXIV
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 am

I have read that, but I also read that they have a better drop rate on the forest planets ~ Don't know if its true or not, but I always go for those planets first anyway... Just in case...

Edit:

And just like that as soon as I comment on how long I have been looking for these frags, I get them in a defense crate :shock:

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:20 am

There is only one Bronzium Heroic Defense Crate listed in the game files, so it is not unique to any planet:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_raid_tier3.html

Also one Bronzium Objectives Crate:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_obje_tier3.html
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

FalkenXIV
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am

Interesting, so I was listening to people I didn't need to about the crates. However again, I was favoring those planets in the event the information I got was true ~ There are two reasons this is irrelevant now, one being I got the last two frags now, the other being it still does not answer the main questions I had in the original post.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#8 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 am

FalkenXIV wrote:Interesting, so I was listening to people I didn't need to about the crates. However again, I was favoring those planets in the event the information I got was true ~ There are two reasons this is irrelevant now, one being I got the last two frags now, the other being it still does not answer the main questions I had in the original post.

You are seeing developer's bases (Dev bases) or bot bases or fake bases or whatever you want to call that crap. They exist only for everyone have what to attack in the lack of real players bases to prevent CNFO messages (Could Not Find an Opponent) and you can earn points for conflicts or stars to move to another planet.

All Dev bases have tough layouts, maxed out defenses as traps, dekas and turrets, but nothing in Squad center and no armory equipments. They have low loot due to be attacked constantly and stupid names as captain-something, private-something or kenobi-something, etc.

If you are Imperial, all that you will find on green planets will be dev bases. With luck, you can find one or two real Rebel players without protection and have some loot after skip and skip dozens of dev bases.

The only planet for Imperials to loot is Tatooine, where the Real Rebel bases are. For crates in objectives and heroic defenses, there's no difference, the chances of get what you want (frags for AT-ACT or any other unit) are the same for any planet.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

FalkenXIV
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:55 am

mkenobi wrote:
FalkenXIV wrote:Interesting, so I was listening to people I didn't need to about the crates. However again, I was favoring those planets in the event the information I got was true ~ There are two reasons this is irrelevant now, one being I got the last two frags now, the other being it still does not answer the main questions I had in the original post.

You are seeing developer's bases (Dev bases) or bot bases or fake bases or whatever you want to call that crap. They exist only for everyone have what to attack in the lack of real players bases to prevent CNFO messages (Could Not Find an Opponent) and you can earn points for conflicts or stars to move to another planet.

All Dev bases have tough layouts, maxed out defenses as traps, dekas and turrets, but nothing in Squad center and no armory equipments. They have low loot due to be attacked constantly and stupid names as captain-something, private-something or kenobi-something, etc.

If you are Imperial, all that you will find on green planets will be dev bases. With luck, you can find one or two real Rebel players without protection and have some loot after skip and skip dozens of dev bases.

The only planet for Imperials to loot is Tatooine, where the Real Rebel bases are. For crates in objectives and heroic defenses, there's no difference, the chances of get what you want (frags for AT-ACT or any other unit) are the same for any planet.

Thank you. This makes perfect sense. As I can take one out even killing the Dikas, but if I go to attack a new base just a couple minutes later, there it is again. I have even binged for an hour or so attacking the same base over and over wondering how this could "player" could always bring back his/her Dikas and remove protection. Thank you for the explanation.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”