Buried Secrets IX

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
fuzzybat23
Cadet Trooper

Buried Secrets IX

Post#1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm

It's impossible to get 3 stars in this level. In the description, it simply says to beat the level you must destroy the HQ, Shield Generator and turrets. I've beaten it with 100% and gotten one and two stars, but never three. Is this a bug, or did you just do a very poor job stipulating what is required to earn each star?

sgu97cab
Captain

Re: Buried Secrets IX

Post#2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

I think it is a poor description. I recall having trouble with this one the first time round with my main account, I think I left it until I had upgraded a couple of HQ levels and had a larger troop capacity which made it do-able. When I came across it again with my secondary account I didn't mess about, I just used a load of jump trooper sample units to easily wipe out the base.

Note: in your question when you say 'did YOU just do a very poor job' are you assuming this forum is run by the game developers? For future reference this is not the case. This is a forum for players not developers so they won't be replying to you in this forum.
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (W107 D1 L8)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”