Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
DarthTater
Commander

Re: Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Post#21 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am

Same issue here. Most of my squad is having the same issue

Ismael65
Storm Trooper

Post#22 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

The same problem here. The galaxy has a problem :evil: :twisted:

mkenobi
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Different platforms, different game clients. iOS, Android, Gameroom. I'm playing on an Android device with my Rebel account (i had to unistall my 3rd baby base to install and login with my 2nd acc) and I'm playing on Bluestack Android emulator on WIndows after install the game and login with my Imperial account. And both are working good so far. If anyone is having issues with iOS please tell us, because I sure this is a problem with the SWC game client and the Gameroom platform.

Who doesn't have one or doesn't want to use one Android device to play SWC, can use any Android emulator to keep playing on Windows while FB is down. Download and install the emulator (there are good options around) but Bluestack is the most popular. Do login with a Google account and download SWC from Google Play. Start the game tutorial and when finished, connect the new game to Facebook. The game will ask if you want to restaure your previous pregress to your new device. Click Restore, check your account information and confirm. Your progress will be loaded and you can keep playing after reloading the game.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

LukeSkyRombo
Squadron Leader

Post#24 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 am

I'm doing this, because nothing seemed to work to play on FB Gameroom, at the moment.

Uninstall and reinstall... but even go back to a restore windows poit before last update...

EDIT: anyone can tell me, please, how to login with my facebook account and, so, recover my base?

daeva
Storm Trooper

Post#25 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:06 pm

is there anyway too play our FB accounts on the bluestacks?, as im playing it on bluestacks but its a whole new account it seem's and as we dont get the settings button until after we have completed the tutorial and first mission, im just wondering if i synch with FB will this new account over ride my FB account's or will i be able too use my FB accounts?
Last edited by daeva on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:08 pm

FACEBOOK GAMEROOM ISSUE - Official Response

Noted the following today posted on Official Help here.

IMPORTANT: STAR WARS: Commander affected by Facebook Gameroom Outage - posted on 2017/10/11

Attention Commanders! Facebook Gameroom is currently encountering server issues with all games, including STAR WARS: Commander. Facebook is working diligently to resolve this issue.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Bossk
Storm Trooper

Post#27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:41 pm

I am back in.
I received an email (reply) from Disney support saying SWC gameroom was back up and working.

DeathStriker

Post#28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:15 pm

FACEBOOK GAMEROOM ISSUE FIXED

Anyone needing a good laugh :lol: click here.

Enjoy! :D

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Kannibaal
Lieutenant

Post#29 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am

facebook gameroom still NOT working, for like a whole week....
also i noticed, that my reaction earlier has been removed by forum admins.

concerned a report about a virus, type generic, on START.EXE...

is this a deliberate virus? why else remove the earlier report?
this is the reason gameroom dont work

nevertheless, my antivirus cant find no threats, but still i got them virusreports in my virusvault!!!!

man, maybe i should fawl complaint for this, spreading virusses around the world....

bunch of fuckups

CONCLUSION ON 11/5/17 FACEBOOK GAMEROOM IS NOT FIXED!

this game is like a cheese.... full of holes

how could you, developers, expect from us, players, to bring ideas to the game, if the game is one big fuckup, from a to z

is like a pet, if you treat it nice, it will be nice to you, if you dont treat it nice, is gonna bite you

ktibzy
Cadet Trooper

Post#30 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 am

Yeah its now November 6 and still stuck with black screen on gameroom, sorry squad for not being there in squad war,.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”