Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
daeva
Storm Trooper

Re: Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Post#11 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am

same here, but if im honest i have noticed these glitches always occur on the last day of a part of 1 of the events, example today there's only a few hours left too win the first chance at getting the new armada stuff, if im truthful i think its called servers not being good enough for the sheer amount of people playin the game, and thus on busy days like today the game just crashes

daeva
Storm Trooper

Post#12 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:29 am

bye way im new here so hi, i also have a question in effort too fix this problem my partner removed the game from my list of face book game game's and i had too re add it, i won't have lost any of my progress will I?

mkenobi
Major General

Post#13 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:43 am

daeva wrote:bye way im new here so hi, i also have a question in effort too fix this problem my partner removed the game from my list of face book game game's and i had too re add it, i won't have lost any of my progress will I?

Daeva, welcome to the forum.

If you are using Gameroom, you are logged in with your FB account, so all your progress in the game is protected, and saved, and you can load it when you install the game on Gameroom again.
Last edited by mkenobi on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

daeva
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 am

update facebook gameroom in general seems too be going blank if left at all, and games are loading in weird the screen being too big for the window etc

daeva
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:48 am

ahh that's a relief, thank you very much mkenobi, I hope this black screen bug resolves soon

Warrior
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 am

Receiving just a blank white screen on entire face book site, including game room

Bossk
Storm Trooper

Post#17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 am

Wolfdog wrote:Their was a Microsoft update last night, must have something to do with it.

That could be it.
Before I try it, have you tried uninstalling the update?

barnabilopez
Cadet Trooper

Post#18 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:34 am

Bad luck for those that play in squad war and count on their attacks.

stevecn70

Post#19 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 am

I started having issues before the Microsoft Update. It wasn't until I tried to shut down my computer that I noticed there were pending updates.

Kannibaal
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 am

from my point of view, the problem is not relayed to facebook gameroom. all other games i can open and play perfectly, no issues. So the black screen.... is another fuckup from disney team...
everything works, except.... swc.. LOL

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”