Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Kannibaal
Officer

login

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm

black screen when login, and it keeps black, no loading
test on other games; they work fine, every one of them

so there's another problem on swc... WHY ..... am i NOT..... surprised
amateurs :twisted: :twisted: ;)

Bombardo
Commodore

Re: login

Post#2 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:02 pm

One of my squadmates has the same problem :x well actually its 2 players now in my squad

btw u posted this in Windows glitches and bugs :)

revpetermohr

Post#3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Yep. Same thing here.

mkenobi
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Black screen here for me too for my Imperial account on Gameroom. I was online, I closed the game for a few minutes and now i can't login anymore. I'm stil playing with my Rebel account on Gameroom on another device, but I'm affraid if I have to go offline, I can't login again. I'm 1% on Tatooine now and hunting more 20 k CB to upgrade my sentinel to 20...

WTH, devs!
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

TonyFop

Post#5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:18 am

Same here. Can't log in through Gameroom. Just an infinite Black Screen.

erfs
Commander

Post#6 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 am

Same thing here too with my kid's imp account on gameroom - first tried a full uninstall and reinstall but have the same issue on two other PC I tried this on.

As far as gameroom is concerned, I tried to play two other games - one also has a black screen, the other works so it seems like a FB issue. Just hoping Disney is not pulling the same thing as with commander on Windows earlier.

LordChimera
Cadet Trooper

Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Post#7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 am

Whenever I start the game, it is stuck at the black screen. Normally when starting the game, the logo would appear, then load the game. Now its just black screen.

This problem started after we had a faulty internet cable causing sporadic disconnect fixed. I was still able to play the game (albeit getting disconnected) before the repair. Afterwards I'm stuck at the black scree.

Any solutions or fixes for this problem?

acidrave
Captain

Re: Stuck at black screen while starting the game

Post#8 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 am

it's not yours, everyone in the world playing via Facebook Gameroom this day has the same problem
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

LordChimera
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am

Really? Well I guess my Squad leader won't tell me off for not participating in our Squad War. So what happened and when is the issue going to be resolved?

Wolfdog

Post#10 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:32 am

Yes, I'm on the east coast of the US, just woke up, and I awoke to a black screen also, it is not just you. I tried reloading the facebook gameroom after I uninstalled it. It still does not work. It has to be on their end. Their was a Microsoft update last night, must have something to do with it.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”