Bug When Login To Facebook On Windows

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
afqwff1
Cadet Trooper

Bug When Login To Facebook On Windows

Post#1 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Now On Windows Star Wars Commander Will Closed Until 30 June .

I Want Transfer My Account To Android But Can't Login using My Facebook Account Because When Click Login And Loading And Out Of The Game Itself . Please GIve Me Help I Newbie

I Not Want My Saved Game SW Commander Lost

Bombardo
Commodore

Re: Bug When Login To Facebook On Windows

Post#2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 pm

No Way to transfer account from Windows to Android/IOS/FBGR

Right now the Android/IOS/FBGR server is having issues, wait for some time and check on forum if its being resolved, then create a new account on Android/IOS/FBGR, sync with FB, then send email to star wars commander support (Not Windows, any other platform that your new account is on) that as the Windows is closing, you need help to rebuild your base on your new account, attach screenshots of your Windows Player ID, your New Player ID and any crsytal purchase made, wait for 48 hours to get relpy

The crystals you get will not be enough to duplicate your base on windows, only to help rebuild and get started, upgrade to level5 on your own without crystals and when you reach level 6 HQ start using crystals

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”