Data Fragments not rewarded in Conflict Crates - Rebel

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Wolfven

Data Fragments not rewarded in Conflict Crates - Rebel

Post#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Greetings and salutations. I was able to achieve the League, in the Conflict on Tatooine, that grants Two Duralast Crates'. The "Guarantee" Data Fragment in each Crate was One Drabatan Saboteur; thus, a Total of Two Drabatan Saboteur Data Fragments ( DSDF ). Which is all that I needed to add to the 28 DSDF to make the 30 required to be "granted"/ "activate" the Unit/ Troop. So, I opened the Two Duralast Conflict Crates' but I DID NOT get the Two "Guaranteed" DSDF.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Disappointed Rebel Wolfven

Hamxakron
Commander

Re: Data Fragments not rewarded in Conflict Crates - Rebel

Post#2 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Wtf? Conflict isn't over....

Wolfven

Post#3 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 am

Hamxakron wrote:Wtf? Conflict isn't over....

I am not sure about yours but mine ended around 2 PM CDT on May 18, 2017.

Hamxakron
Commander

Post#4 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Wolfven wrote:

Are you saying that when the conflict started, there was one day? It shows 6 days for me

Pirate
Major General

Post#5 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Windows had a round of conflicts end at that time. I don't know what planet you were on but everything below Ultra Chrome was samples (maybe for the Drab), random frags and some resources. There weren't any conflicts running with Drab frags.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Wolfven

Post#6 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Hamxakron wrote:
Wolfven wrote:

Are you saying that when the conflict started, there was one day? It shows 6 days for me

Don't recall if the "Conflict" was either 24 Hours' or 48 Hours' but whatnot.

Wolfven

Post#7 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Pirate wrote:Windows had a round of conflicts end at that time. I don't know what planet you were on but everything below Ultra Chrome was samples (maybe for the Drab), random frags and some resources. There weren't any conflicts running with Drab frags.

I stated in my Original Post that I was suppose to receive TWO Crates' and EACH was GUARANTEED One Drabatan Saboteur Data Fragment; thus, a Total of Two Guaranteed Drabatan Saboteur Data Fragments' and NOT "Random".
My "Conflict" was on Tatooine and those were the Guaranteed Fragments'. Now, My "Current Conflict" that been running since, is "Guaranteeing" Data Fragments' for that Stolen TX-225 or whatever it is called.

Pirate
Major General

Post#8 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:34 am

They are not frags they are unit samples. The current conflict will reward you a certain number of TX tank samples that you can access from your HQ inventory. The only way to get guaranteed frags in these conflicts is to finish in Ultra Chrome (top 2%).
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 am

Wolfven wrote:
Pirate wrote:Windows had a round of conflicts end at that time. I don't know what planet you were on but everything below Ultra Chrome was samples (maybe for the Drab), random frags and some resources. There weren't any conflicts running with Drab frags.

I stated in my Original Post that I was suppose to receive TWO Crates' and EACH was GUARANTEED One Drabatan Saboteur Data Fragment; thus, a Total of Two Guaranteed Drabatan Saboteur Data Fragments' and NOT "Random".
My "Conflict" was on Tatooine and those were the Guaranteed Fragments'. Now, My "Current Conflict" that been running since, is "Guaranteeing" Data Fragments' for that Stolen TX-225 or whatever it is called.

Please note this is an unofficial forum, run by players, for players. No-one has any connection with Disney.

I suggest you email Disney customer support and raise this with them.

I'm also not clear about which conflict you are refering to. Hamxakron's and Pirate's posts about the conflicts seem to me to be correct.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Wolfven

Post#10 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Pirate wrote:They are not frags they are unit samples. The current conflict will reward you a certain number of TX tank samples that you can access from your HQ inventory. The only way to get guaranteed frags in these conflicts is to finish in Ultra Chrome (top 2%).

Yes... I noticed the "convenience" of SWC switching "Fragments" to Samples and the Disc Icon to the "Figure Icon" but whatever. Just like what ObiWanKenobi2016 just "reinstated" that this is an unofficial site; so, I am not, nor was ever, going to give "my hopes up". i was SOL when they first came out and I am just SOL now.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”