not enough squad capacity error

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
frakken

not enough squad capacity error

Post#1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 pm

every time i try to donate the game won't let me donate more than 4 units to any one person. I thought after reading the forums that there might be a bug in some of the perks so i turned them all off and sure enough the game allowed me to donate the full amount of units. but it tuns out that wasn't the cause because the bug is back already.

its happening in Windows 8 and on my android. every time i donate i get the message "not enough squad capacity" after i donate 4 units. i have a level 4 squad center. i wasn't encountering this error yesterday. only thing different since yesterday is that my squad center was level 3.

Klagshamn
Storm Trooper

Re: not enough squad capacity error

Post#2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 am

Ive never been able to donate more than 4 and squadperks that should give me more troops does not work either

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 am

The person who requested has to activate the perks before putting out the request. The donor has no control over it. If the butthead is doing something line asking for storms only, tell him to activate To Battle Stations at least.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 am

Boog is 1000% right.
The donate perk must be activated by the requestor BEFORE submitting the request. The donor can only donate according to the requestor troop quota and not his own quota.

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (Windows)”