Storm Trooper

Active Players Wanted: SONS_OF_DEATH

Post#1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Squad: SONS_OF_DEATH
Leader's Call Sign: Thanatos
Faction: Rebel
Device: iOS/Android

Hello, fellow Rebels!
I'm currently looking for active players to join my squad SONS_OF_DEATH. We have plenty of space available for new members, and the squad is open to all players with no minimum medal count. In addition, our squad is a team, which means it requires teamwork (Squad Center/Troop Donations). Other than that, we here at SONS_OF_DEATH all like to have fun playing the game and enjoy discussing strategies and other game-related topics. SONS_OF_DEATH welcomes all players regardless of level and experience. Join today! And may the Force be with you!

This announcement is brought to you by Thanatos, Proud Leader of SONS_OF_DEATH.

Thanatos
Storm Trooper

ACTIVE PLAYERS WANTED: SONS_OF_DEATH

Post#2 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Squad: SONS_OF_DEATH
Leader's Call Sign: Thanatos
Faction: Rebel
Device: iOS/Android

Hello, fellow Rebels!
I'm currently looking for active players to join my squad SONS_OF_DEATH. We have plenty of space available for new members, and the squad is open to all players with no minimum medal count. In addition, our squad is a team, which means it requires teamwork (Squad Center/Troop Donations). Other than that, we here at SONS_OF_DEATH all like to have fun playing the game and enjoy discussing strategies and other game-related topics. SONS_OF_DEATH welcomes all players regardless of level and experience. Join today! And may the Force be with you!

This announcement is brought to you by Thanatos, Proud Leader of SONS_OF_DEATH.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”