New Squad „Ursulas-Tampon“

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Ursula
Cadet Trooper

New Squad „Ursulas-Tampon“

Post#1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:41 pm

Hey Guys! I just created a new Squad. If you’re interested in a rebellion community English/German I would appreciate any help. Would be enough for joining short time, so the activity is rising up. After some have joined and In case left, people automatically will join after. Don’t know why it is, but it does.
Power to the people.

Squadname: Ursulas-Tampon

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: New Squad „Ursulas-Tampon“

Post#2 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 pm

There's a featured lists and autofill feature built into the game. That's what you are seeing when your squad is automatically filled. A total 14-19 members work to pull the squad to the featured lists that you see on the right tab, but they must be active. If you have 20 or more squad members, your team can enter the autofill feature. Your squad needs to be active and you need to set the medal count requirement to zero and open to all. You will fill up in a short time and can remove players you don't want. The key is keeping your squad count in either the 14-19 range or 20+ for autofill. Even if they are inactive, I would keep the player if that will push you below 20. The autofill is the fastest way to get players, and you just need to remove one or two at a time, and keep the process going. Stay above the minimum thresholds to stay on the radar for new players. Give yourself some cushion, since players do leave.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”