Looking to join a Rebel Squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Moth
Cadet Trooper

Looking to join a Rebel Squad

Post#1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 am

Hello! I'm a new-ish player. A few years ago I played this game on the side of the Empire and I've recently come back to play on the side of the Rebels. I'm on headquarters level 4 and have 622 medals, playing almost daily.

I'd like to join a casual squad, and although I know my level is quite low atm I'm working to bring myself up quickly ;w;
@colourfulmoth Wattpad, Quotev, and Inkitt

Zach
Commodore

Re: Looking to join a Rebel Squad

Post#2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Moth wrote:Hello! I'm a new-ish player. A few years ago I played this game on the side of the Empire and I've recently come back to play on the side of the Rebels. I'm on headquarters level 4 and have 622 medals, playing almost daily.

I'd like to join a casual squad, and although I know my level is quite low atm I'm working to bring myself up quickly ;w;

Hello. Join our squad called Haze everyone there is lv10 and under. We do weekend wars at Haze. Check it out and say Zzz send you ;-)

Defenders
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

Moth wrote:Hello! I'm a new-ish player. A few years ago I played this game on the side of the Empire and I've recently come back to play on the side of the Rebels. I'm on headquarters level 4 and have 622 medals, playing almost daily.

Hi Moth, would you like to join us at ActiveDonatorsBMF? We are a building squad for our main squad ActiveDonatorYMW.
We offer quick donations and we are starting dialy wars, but you can opt out of daily wars if you want. I'll DM you if you want more info.
ActiveDonator Family
HQ 11 Faction:Rebel HQ 11 Faction:IMP
Windows Survivor

rickhick1234
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Hi Moth, The_Rebel_Nomads are an active squad, having a squad war on a weekly basis. We are a very friendly and relaxed squad with a variety of levels where we all help each other. Perhaps not as strict or demanding as other squads, we just have fun! Message me if you're interested and I can make room!

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”