Looking for a squad for my minibase

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
ember
Storm Trooper

Looking for a squad for my minibase

Post#1 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 am

Hi there,

I'm playing since 2015 with short breaks from time to time. Had several bases (both fractions), the highest was Level 10 and I was with Top 100 squad for a year or so.

Being fed up with silly matchmaking, I'm now running pretty new Rebel minibase. It's level 8 with only necessary buildings for attacks, nothing for defense (no turrets, no traps). The armory is doing it's magic, so I'm winning 95% of defenses anyway. And I really don't care about medals (I think now it's 8K+ or something).

But I'm quite active on events, donations and at wars. Currently playing daily.

I'm looking for an active and friendly mid-level Rebel squad which is OK with minibases.
No LINE app (sorry).

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Looking for a squad for my minibase

Post#2 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:42 pm

ember wrote:Hi there,

I'm playing since 2015 with short breaks from time to time. Had several bases (both fractions), the highest was Level 10 and I was with Top 100 squad for a year or so.

Being fed up with silly matchmaking, I'm now running pretty new Rebel minibase. It's level 8 with only necessary buildings for attacks, nothing for defense (no turrets, no traps). The armory is doing it's magic, so I'm winning 95% of defenses anyway. And I really don't care about medals (I think now it's 8K+ or something).

But I'm quite active on events, donations and at wars. Currently playing daily.

I'm looking for an active and friendly mid-level Rebel squad which is OK with minibases.
No LINE app (sorry).

ember,

Sounds like you would fit in with our squad. We just had a few players join, so we have just one slot open right now. We have a few mini base players right now, along with other max level players. Anyone is welcome to our squad, as long as they are good teammates. The only rule we have is that you honor specific requests, e.g. if someone asks for jets, donate jets only. Line app is not required.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

ember
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm

lukeskywalker, thanks!
I will send a request when the current war is over.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#4 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:53 pm

ember wrote:lukeskywalker, thanks!
I will send a request when the current war is over.

ember,

No request needed. Just join! See you soon!
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:38 pm

ember just joined our squad. This thread can probably be closed.
lukeskywalker
Leader

ember
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 pm

True. Please close this thread.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”