Nomadsquad in need of help.

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Tday1977
Storm Trooper

Nomadsquad in need of help.

Post#1 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:10 am

We are a old squad that has lost its auto fill feature and has been slowly dieing. We are down to 4 members from about 40 when I joined. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. We have a 46 squad perk and want to keep the squad going. We where bery active when we had the numbers.

Tday1977
Storm Trooper

Re: Nomadsquad in need of help.

Post#2 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:13 am

IOS platform.

Cainamogel82
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Tday - My Squad has 4 spots available and I think some of us (me included) would like to take a rest from Wars every once in a while. We could arrange to have one of your be an officer and provide a strong group of guys to help out. We war often and have some really strong guys. I’d suggest merging, but that’s up to you. RogueEwokReturn or hit me up on LINE (JediEric).

Killer12673
Captain

Post#4 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:02 pm

The one thing you can do is send out a SOS for people to come over to your Squad for a set time and day to increase your members to get you on featured list. I had to do it with the Squad I'm in about 2 months ago or so, and it filled up rather quickly. I have a War this weekend, but I could send my lvl6 base over next week to help out if you can get more people involved. If you have "line" I would post over there also to get the numbers you need to help you refill your Squad.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 6 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Perk Level: 48

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5-b1f3-065f74004f1b/members?sort=score&order=desc

Line ID: killer12673

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”