HQ6 looking for active squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
toname
Squadron Leader

HQ6 looking for active squad

Post#1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:21 am

Been playing with the Empire for a couple months and started a Rebel base to see how the other side lives. Rushed to HQ6 to start collecting equipment, but going to sit there until I catch the rest of my base up.

Looking for an established squad that wars frequently with a slot for a lower level who can grab outposts (have Dandoran and will unlock another of your choosing) and clear the bottom row. I have LINE and am dependable. ID: Toname417

Zach
Commodore

Re: HQ6 looking for active squad

Post#2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:18 am

I’ve send u a msg on Line app bud ;-)

SpartakvsBakvnin
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:13 am

We are actively recruiting at "stelar_jedi" & would be glad to have you! We use discord instead of line. We war 3 times a week, on average & need a few more active players. Our last 2 wars we had 45 in 90 minutes or less, with only 5 or 6 players present at start. As your base levels up, there are opportunities to branch out into other affiliated squads, or you can stay in SJ, if you like. My discord handle is SpartakusBakunin, if you want to talk about it, or just search stelar_jedi & join us! Tell them SPARTAKVS sent you.

Tday1977
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 pm

Nomadsquad heavily participates in wars when we have the numbers and is a level 46 squad.

toname
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:01 am

Thanks for the interest. Found a landing spot with Leia's-Coke-Nail.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”