Advice: Level 44 squad recruit or merge?

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
RogueTwo
Commander

Advice: Level 44 squad recruit or merge?

Post#1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:47 pm

I posted this originally in the wrong forum: I am at my whits end. I am the leader and am looking for options. We have a good group of guys but get continuously no showed for squad wars. This happens for several reasons.

We have about 6 dedicated but what I can see is we are spread out globally. Timing has been an issue.

Then there are the no shows. I would like to drop them but we are barely making the minimum as it is.

I have several paths
leave - It is my only squad that I have belonged to. Being the leader, I don't want to abandon the loyal players
stay - been gutting it out for the last 6 months or so. It appears that the game as lost steam. We have lost several good players because our lack of communication or people simply going on their own, or people not communicating. I was about to create 2 more accounts to help in squad wars, mostly for outposts. That hasn't happened yet but I see there are ways to have several accounts. I bought a tablet at Christmas time to do this but then found out that the Amazon Fire doesn't allow SWC ap to work on it.
merge - this idea came to me this week. If we took the 6 or so players that are reliable and enjoy the game, and combine them with another 6 or more, then we would have a good squad.

I have been playing 2 years now and the old guard has left. I haven't recruited yet, but just seeing the posts, that seems to be a normal thing. This game appears to have a problem with recruiting new players. I am not sure how they even advertise.

Squad Info:
Prestige 3 - all active
level 10 - 2 - all active
level 9 - 3 - not active
level 8 - 2 - not active
Record W-L-T
4-14-2
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

ZatSonDu
Commander

Re: Advice: Level 44 squad recruit or merge?

Post#2 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:12 pm

I’d love to discuss a merger with you. I’m currently recruiting for the PartyLike family. I’ve got a home for your whole squad. Please let me know your thoughts

Zat Son Du
Line app: zatsondu
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

Atom
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm

We have a m id range squad, mostly we win wars, but lately we lost a few in a row. we have just enough for wars and everyone generally takes part. we all chat and are on a facebook page, im trying to encourage us to join line atm. we also are spread from usa, europe to australia. We are not part of an empire squad, what i mean is a squad of many squads, which i cant stand. We would love a few good players to join, would really make the squad spice up. im just a member. be great to see you though. - Atom

Atom
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm

oh btw we are called AnakinsArmy :)

Atom
Commander

Post#5 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm

come to think of it, i remember your name and squad name. i think i joined you when you first set up a couple of years ago. i think i was your 15th player then :)

Killer12673
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:38 pm

Going through the same problems as you in my Squad believe me your not the only one. Had all the officers complaining to cut certain members, and when I actually did are membership count dropped and remaining members starting jumping ship to other Squads. If your interested in a possible merger you can private message me for more information. My squad is "killer'squad if you want to come check us out or talk more.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 6 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Perk Level: 48

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5-b1f3-065f74004f1b/members?sort=score&order=desc

Line ID: killer12673

Zach
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:01 am

RogueTwo wrote:I posted this originally in the wrong forum: I am at my whits end. I am the leader and am looking for options. We have a good group of guys but get continuously no showed for squad wars. This happens for several reasons.

We have about 6 dedicated but what I can see is we are spread out globally. Timing has been an issue.

Then there are the no shows. I would like to drop them but we are barely making the minimum as it is.

I have several paths
leave - It is my only squad that I have belonged to. Being the leader, I don't want to abandon the loyal players
stay - been gutting it out for the last 6 months or so. It appears that the game as lost steam. We have lost several good players because our lack of communication or people simply going on their own, or people not communicating. I was about to create 2 more accounts to help in squad wars, mostly for outposts. That hasn't happened yet but I see there are ways to have several accounts. I bought a tablet at Christmas time to do this but then found out that the Amazon Fire doesn't allow SWC ap to work on it.
merge - this idea came to me this week. If we took the 6 or so players that are reliable and enjoy the game, and combine them with another 6 or more, then we would have a good squad.

I have been playing 2 years now and the old guard has left. I haven't recruited yet, but just seeing the posts, that seems to be a normal thing. This game appears to have a problem with recruiting new players. I am not sure how they even advertise.

Squad Info:
Prestige 3 - all active
level 10 - 2 - all active
level 9 - 3 - not active
level 8 - 2 - not active
Record W-L-T
4-14-2

Hello. I can help if you like. Contact me here or my Line ID 88zach88
I hage 3 squads and other contacts within the game ;-)

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#8 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:47 am

I've got a spot for 5-10 players if you are still looking to Merge in with another squad?
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#9 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Looks like they are happy the way we are. Thanks
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#10 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:54 pm

We can always use new recruits though
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”