Invitation to join SpaceBallsRebelz squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
RonnieRebb
Cadet Trooper

Invitation to join SpaceBallsRebelz squad

Post#1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am RonnieRebb from the rebel squad: SpaceBallsRebelz

We are a level 25 squad with 12 active members ranging from level.2 to Prestige. We donate troops on a daily basis and are looking for new members to join us. As soon as we get back up to 15 members, we will resume doing squad wars.

We look forward to having you join us.

Have a great day!

Mourg

Re: Invitation to join SpaceBallsRebelz squad

Post#2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:38 am

Hey Ronnie,

We have a pretty decent sized group (about a dozen of us) that might be willing to relocate to your squad. We’re a pretty laid back group who like to do squad wars but mainly play because we enjoy each others’ company and friendship. Most of us have been playing the game for years together, and would be looking for a place with less stress and more camaraderie. If interested, feel free to shoot me an email. We can invite you to our Line chat as well.

Size1
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:58 pm

Hi All, we are still looking for a few members to join our squad. We have 22 active members but we need a few more to join our war roster.

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:30 am

I've got a partial squad we are looking to fill - experienced players with many looking to participate in squad wars. Would you guys have any interest in joining the PartyLike family?
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”