Need New Recruits

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Killer12673
Officer

Need New Recruits

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:19 am

I'm currently a officer in killer'squad, and where in need of mature English speaking members. We are currently trying to rebuild squad. We don't ask much other then that you donate the right troops being requested, and try to stay active as possible. Right now we have one squad war per week usually on the weekends. If you feel your the right fit for our squad I believe we have 3 empty spots open right now.

Killer12673
Officer

Re: Need New Recruits

Post#2 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 am

We'll where still looking for more new recruits. Let me expand on my first post. Wouldn't mind if you where at least Level 5, but where willing to help even lower level players if they'd like to join us. We have a pretty decent core of active players around 10 or so, but have a hard time finding new fill in members as of late. If your interested in joining us you can post here or even send me a private message even whatever is more convenient for you.

Killer12673
Officer

Post#3 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:48 am

Our squad just added a new way of communication for our squad "line" app. So if your interested in joining us it would help if you have a "line" account set up.
We would also be interested in a squad merging with us if possible.

Killer12673
Officer

Post#4 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 am

Killer12673
Officer

Post#5 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 am

I'll keep on doing this until we get some new members. Where still actively looking for experienced new members to join our squad. We have a strong core group, but need to have active mid range players willing to put in time to make squad better. New members should have some experience in Squad War's, because that's where we liked to improve right now. Having "line" installed and know how to use it would also be helpful.

Killer12673
Officer

Post#6 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Recently had a solid (20,000+ medals) level 9 join us. The main reason he stated was he was on another squad and was never included in Squad War's, because he was low list of squad. Hey if anyone else is in the same problem as him your more than welcome to come join are squad by all means.

Killer12673
Officer

Post#7 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I'm not giving up on this I'll keep trying to get people interested. If you have any questions feel free to post them or send me a private message by all means. Killer'Squad

Killer12673
Officer

Post#8 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”