Looking for the impossible reb squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
nala101c
Officer

Looking for the impossible reb squad

Post#1 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Is there a reb squad that is semi-serious about war but understands that if the war starts at 3am not everyone will be online? On the other hand, the leaders will kick members who don't donate or are inactive. Ideally the squad will be on EU timezone. My contribution is a hq8 with hq9 in about 4 weeks. I'm good at OP attacks, but still suck at war base attacks due to lack of experience. I do NOT want to be an officer. I do NOT want to deal with politics. Is there a squad that might be suitable?
Last edited by nala101c on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dbgman
Commander

Re: Looking for the impossible reb squad

Post#2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Not sure if we are a fit for time. we usually start wars at 7pm GMT. We have taught many of our squad mates tactics in wars and would be glad to have you. We war 2-3 times a week. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way but if you know ahead of time we could plan for it.

our squad name is:

barefootphoenix

come by and say hi(when the game is working again :)

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 am

Hello, Nala.
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Founder/former leader-HQ9
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom/iOS

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

LINE ID: GSWarrior10

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Nala,

I'd say we could be a good fit for you. We're serious about war and have a good record to date, but we don't expect people to be on 24/7. We have people in Europe and around the world. We generally start our wars around 20:00-21:00 GMT, which could work out for you.

If you were to join us, you'd be welcome to stick on outpost attacks, but if you wanted to learn how to attack bases, we'd be happy to help you improve that side of your game too.

Everyone in our squad does donate and we don't tolerate inactive people.

We tend not to have any drama or politics, most of our squad have been together over 2 years, so we all get on well.

The squad name is SkywalkersPride, feel free to request in game or you can message me here or line :)
Marre Ongla - HQ 10 - 38k medals
Crix Madine - HQ 10 - 8k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

Dremrigo
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Nala, _DHARMA_ is a relaxed squad that understands this is a game but play it to try and win.. We have 2 wars a week. We have Euro and US players. And we try to accomodate start times to both begin during Euro times and US times. We are NO drama unless our members blatantly do not listen to donate requests. But that is rare.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”