Veteran player possibly looking for warring squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Veteran player possibly looking for warring squad

Post#1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 pm

I have HQ10 and HQ6 accounts and possibly looking at a new squad, one that is active and main focus is to do squad wars. US East time zone. Line app. Over 10,000 donated/ 13,000 received. I'm looking to bring both accounts and not be split up.

carlos413
Commodore

Re: Veteran player possibly looking for warring squad

Post#2 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 am

Yodas Rebellion wars every other day give us a visit
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 am

boostedsilvia,

Check out Jedi-Jawas. Jawas war every other day and in top 20 on KSOD. We just tied Dark Brigade. We're in a family of squads that are also very good. We use Line for coordinating wars.
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:51 am

boostedsilvia,

Check out Jedi-Jawas. Jawas war every other day and in top 20 on KSOD. We just tied Dark Brigade. We're in a family of squads that are also very good. We use Line for coordinating wars. Bring both accounts over and we'll smash imps together.

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:18 am

StealthSquadron has spots for both of your accounts. We already have two members with a “mini” account there as well. Most of us are North Americans but we do have international members scattered across the globe.

We’re a newer squad that could use another veteran presence. Line is our alternate chat app of choice. Reach me there (also GSWarrior10) or send a PM here if you’d like to discuss further.
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

LINE ID: GSWarrior10

pinoboy
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:36 am

You sound like you would fit in nicely with us.

Squad.Wars

We war very frequently constantly booting inactive war members. We have a solid 10 so definitely need a couple of more solid players for constant war play.

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 am

Jedi—Master’s have space at the moment..

jj

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:39 am

boostedsilvia wrote:I have HQ10 and HQ6 accounts and possibly looking at a new squad, one that is active and main focus is to do squad wars. US East time zone. Line app. Over 10,000 donated/ 13,000 received. I'm looking to bring both accounts and not be split up.

Hi boostedsilvia, JediRebels is a young squad mainly composed of players like yourself--veteran players looking for action. Indeed, the 5 founding members left a ranked squad because of leadership issues. We would love for you to consider us because we don't currently have a level 10 HQ player. However, we require bases to be balanced (i.e., the rest of your buildings have to be within two levels of your HQ level). We are about to be three for three in wars and war continuously. Also, I (as the leader) have a policy of making every member in squad wars an officer. And I allow all officers to start wars whenever they want. Also know, our in our current war, we had 20 battles left when we reached 45 uplinks. Last war, we won and had 13 battles left. In other words, we are super active!

Check us out. JediRebels

PS. We are also open to starting a new squad and taking our alt bases to it to help younger players. I myself have a level 7 and level 6 account. Thus, I would take my level 6 account to the second squad when formed. Though, a split is not necessary.

MarshallMatrix
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 am

If we could get more active players, we would like to do Squad Wars again. We had a nice win streak for a while.

Squad name: AWookieNation
Slack: AWookieNation.slack.com
Squad Perk level: 41
3x level 10 players
3x level 9 players
AWookieNation

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#10 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Within our family of 5 squads we do war rotation where there are always 3 wars a week.
Our squads are -
Jedi-Master’s (Mother Squad)
Jedi-alliance
Jedi-awakens
Jedi-Bladeforce
Jedi-Jawas

If you check our stats and war records you will see we mean business...
I am inviting you to join Jedi-Master’s,,, we are perk level 50 and only lost 7 wars won over 90 and tied 12/13....basically we win 95% of all our wars...
We are seriously active and donate like crazy and have a great community on line app between all our squads..
At the moment we have 5 spaces open for active players.. Join us and have the benefit of full support and become one of the Jedi-Family..
Kind regards jj

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”