New Squad of Veteran Players...

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Re: New Squad of Veteran Players...

Post#11 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:15 pm

GalacticRebels wrote:Hi my name is scruffy leader of Galactic Rebels.. we are the same way as you we do not upgrade headquarters without everything being upgraded first check out our Squad and considering merging with us.. I have 6 years experience on this game have a level 10 base my officer has a level 9 and they are two other players it's a brand new Squad and we want to go to war and need players. I am a fair honest and good leader and your leader will be made a officer guaranteed you have my word on it!! Just go to Galactic Rebels all one word and you'll see scruffy at the top send a scout over if you'd like just to check us out but please tell me where you are from..

How many players do you have in this new squad? I am interested. But, you have to understand that 5 other people have followed me to start this new squad. So, I don't want to let them down. You know what I mean.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#12 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello friend, you are fighting a losing battle of too many squads and not enough rebel players. I am aware you have been offered this, but consider bringing your whole squad over to RogueEwokReturn.

We are an experienced squad which does 2-3 squad wars a week, English speaking with players from all over the world, extremely friendly and sociable, and welcoming of new members. We currently have about 9 vacancies. If you want help in playing and advancing in the game then this is the place to be.

Over to you.

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 am

CoolGuy wrote:Hello friend, you are fighting a losing battle of too many squads and not enough rebel players. I am aware you have been offered this, but consider bringing your whole squad over to RogueEwokReturn.

We are an experienced squad which does 2-3 squad wars a week, English speaking with players from all over the world, extremely friendly and sociable, and welcoming of new members. We currently have about 9 vacancies. If you want help in playing and advancing in the game then this is the place to be.

Over to you.

We are up to thirteen players now. Thanks for the invite.

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#14 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:53 am

The next two players are guaranteed officer status and the ability to start wars whenever they want.

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Update: I got ahead of another squad merging with us earlier. So, we are currently at 10 squad mates and need 5 more. Our current squad has One level 2 player (a friend of another player), the rest of us are from level 6 to 9 and all have well balanced bases.

If you're still looking for a good squad, JediRebels is it!

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 am

Update: We are now officially at 14 squad members. Twelve of these are veteran players and two are new players. JediRebels is ranked in the 5000s and has yet to play a war. Come join us.

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#17 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:44 am

I just wanted to thank the community here. Somehow, overnight we maxed out at 30 players. So, thank you to those that joined us to increase our profile. We will be starting our first war in 20 hours.

Best,

NicBean - Leader
JediRebels

GalacticRebels
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:54 am

Hi my name is scruffy from Galactic Rebels and we would be glad to have you and your veteran players right now I only have 5 but with your five or six we could do well together if you're still interested send a player over and let's talk or just everybody come over. I am a fair and experienced leader I have over 6 years of an experience on this game and would love to have you and your guys they would be treated as my own guys are.. and you could become a guaranteed officer..

MarshallMatrix
Squadron Leader

Post#19 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 am

Hello Commanders. We are also looking at recruits or a possible merger of officers.
Our squad name is: AWookieNation
3x level 10
3x level 9
Squad Perk level 41 (all unlocked)
Slack: http://AWookieNation.slack.com

Feel free to Visit us and chat. We are a laid back easy going squad, who like to donate and help.
AWookieNation

LandoSmoke
Officer

Post#20 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Hey Griz,
My squad just broke off from a less active squad too. We are doing the same thing you guys are doing. Would you consider us joining you if let a few of us become officers. We are lookin to WAR and we have 9 level 6-10 players.
Plz let me know what your squad thinks and I can get back to mine,
LandoSmoke

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”