New Squad of Veteran Players...

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
grizpsych
Squadron Leader

New Squad of Veteran Players...

Post#1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am

...looking for rebel recruits!

We are 5 players with HQ levels from 5 to 7. We left our old squad because too many players were upgrading their HQs without upgrading anything else. Our squad (JediRebels) is open to all with no limits on medal count. However, we want players that are willing to keep their base balanced (i.e., level up defenses and troops to similar levels as their HQ), will be active in the game, and will donate troops.

Come check us out. We are currently ranked in the 9000s and have yet to fight our first war. Why, because we need ten more players to fight.

New players are welcome. We all will help you learn the game.

Best,

carlos413
Commodore

Re: New Squad of Veteran Players...

Post#2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:33 pm

I would offer u to merge with us we have 17 players from lvl 10 to lvl 5. If you are interested send me a message on line @ sypress2 or pm me here. The name of the squad is yodas Padawans. I will even make you an officer.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 pm

carlos413 wrote:I would offer u to merge with us we have 17 players from lvl 10 to lvl 5. If you are interested send me a message on line @ sypress2 or pm me here. The name of the squad is yodas Padawans. I will even make you an officer.

Thanks for the offer. I think we will try to recruit for a bit before we break up. But, I will let you know.

Best,

carlos413
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:20 pm

grizpsych wrote:
carlos413 wrote:I would offer u to merge with us we have 17 players from lvl 10 to lvl 5. If you are interested send me a message on line @ sypress2 or pm me here. The name of the squad is yodas Padawans. I will even make you an officer.

Thanks for the offer. I think we will try to recruit for a bit before we break up. But, I will let you know.

Best,

No problem good luck.
Line ID sypress2

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Seriously, the first ten to join are in the war. War rewards are the most help in this game.

carlos413
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:40 am

grizpsych wrote:Seriously, the first ten to join are in the war. War rewards are the most help in this game.

You are more than welcome to war with us.
Line ID sypress2

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:12 am

Unlike more established squads, if you join us now, I will guarantee you a spot in the wars. Other squads will put you as backup.

Centaur
Captain

Post#8 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:51 am

Hi grizpsych. We're looking for additional players, too. We war twice a week and promote balanced building of bases. We're sitting at 15 players so we can continue to war, but, we've got some players who have built 2nd accounts so we can continue. We're a friendly bunch who are just looking for active players. We'd do all we can to accommodate your whole squad if you're interested. I understand if you're not. Check us out. (Sith_Happens04)
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

GalacticRebels
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi my name is scruffy leader of Galactic Rebels.. we are the same way as you we do not upgrade headquarters without everything being upgraded first check out our Squad and considering merging with us.. I have 6 years experience on this game have a level 10 base my officer has a level 9 and they are two other players it's a brand new Squad and we want to go to war and need players. I am a fair honest and good leader and your leader will be made a officer guaranteed you have my word on it!! Just go to Galactic Rebels all one word and you'll see scruffy at the top send a scout over if you'd like just to check us out but please tell me where you are from..

grizpsych
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:14 pm

Hey all,

We now have 6 players level 5 to 7 ready to go. All of us are active and donate troops. We are looking for both experienced and new players--willing to show new players the ropes. The first nine players to add get promoted to officer and can start wars and choose teams whenever they want.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”