SkywalkersPride - level 50. 10 spaces

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
MarreOngla
Commodore

SkywalkersPride - level 50. 10 spaces

Post#1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 am

SkywalkersPride are looking for a few good additions to our squad. We have 10 spaces.

We have been going for almost 3 years and are level 50, so have maxed squad perks. We don't have any requirements regarding medal count etc, although as this is our primary war squad, we are ideally looking for commanders that are level 9 or 10. If you are not that level yet, we do have a feeder squad (OrganasPride) that is open to pretty much anyone. Our only other requirements are that you are active, plan to hang around and join in trying to help the rest of the squad out, just as we will help you :) We would also ask that you join us on our line chat as that is how we communicate most, especially during wars and it is a great way to get to know each other better, as well as giving hints and tips for ways to improve your game.
SP Info.jpg

When it comes to donations, we believe in giving people what they want, when they want. Want specific troops? Just ask for them. Usually someone will get them to you quickly and we try to say when we're making units for specific requests so that people aren't double building, or getting the wrong stuff. Want level 10 troops in your Squad Centre? You'll get them! Here's our evidence:
Members.png

We're loving squad wars and have a strong record to date. We are currently ranked 150 on KSOD.us ;)
War Record.png

To be involved in our squad wars, you would need to be active, use the chat facility and be a team player, but there is no requirement to be involved in squad wars. If you just want to fight the empire, that's cool 8-)

If you'd like to be a part of a squad who will donate you high level troops regularly and give you help and advice for how to improve your base or how to attack etc then apply in game mentioning this post, reply to this post, or you can message us on line (KenniJH or marre_ongla). Our squad is currently locked, so you can't just join, but you can request. You will only be accepted if you mention this post in your application in game, post your in game name here, or contact us on line. Any generic "I'd like to join your squad" during a war is automatically rejected.

Hope to see you in the game!

Regards,

Marre - Officer in SkywalkersPride
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MarreOngla on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marre Ongla - HQ 10 - 38k medals
Crix Madine - HQ 10 - 8k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

MarreOngla
Commodore

Re: SkywalkersPride - level 50. Looking for 10 members

Post#2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Still got plenty of spaces :)
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

RedQueen
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

I would like to join organaspride but the house is full I can join in about 14 hours please make room

KenniJH
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:54 am

RedQueen wrote:I would like to join organaspride but the house is full I can join in about 14 hours please make room

Great stuff RedQueen, we will hail OrganasPride and make sure you are accepted. Let me know if you need anything...
Here or in LINE app (KenniJH)

Cheers :-)

SilentKnight
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:41 am

RedQueen if you still need home. OrganasPride waiting for you

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:39 am

Still got spaces in both squads. SkywalkersPride is looking for level 9 up, OrganasPride is open to any level as long as you are active and eager to learn and grow.

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#7 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am

Bump

MarreOngla
Commodore

Re: SkywalkersPride - level 50. 10 spaces

Post#8 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Still got 10 spaces. If you're a smaller squad of 9s and 10s looking to join an already established squad, let me know, we can probably work something out :)

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Still got spaces for individuals, or for smaller squads to come merge with us :)

RedQueen
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Organas pride as s feeder squad has bad leaders who dont encourage those who want to learn and improve their skills thats why I left,with all due respect!
Kind regards!
RedQueen

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”