Rebel4Ever Is Looking For Active Players For Squad Wars

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
FelixKostobi
Captain

Rebel4Ever Is Looking For Active Players For Squad Wars

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:43 am

Hi to all. Being unhappy with my last squad I decided to form my own to play squad wars the way they should be played, ie using strategy and team work.

If there are any active rebel players out there willing to participate in squad war, no matter the level they are, please join!

Only prequisites are English speeking and use of LINE app!
HQ10 Rebel only, 38k medals, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

LINE ID : fcostov

Tornado

Re: Rebel4Ever Is Looking For Active Players For Squad Wars

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 am

Hi Felix

A couple of questions for you.

1) what is your experience as a leader?
2) Why are you starting a squad?
3) Will your squad have all the basic rules, e.g. dibs system when donating and Only donate what is requested?
4) What timezone are you? GMT +or -

Look forward to your reply.

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:41 am

Hello tornado.

I 've been a leader before but in a squad that i inherited. So although we did well and have a nice war score under my leadership, there were some minor communication problems with members older than me (in the squad as myself i am old enough i guess :(). So I chose to leave.

In my last squad at first everything was fine but lately things were not. So me, and soon after another very active member, who shared a common view, decided to start our own squad to succed in wars thru good communication, sychronization and extent use of line.

I am located in europe (GMT +3) while the other is in america so we have some common times when we are both active, yet we can cover 24h shifts if needed (you probably understand what I mean).

We are both active players but we are also friendly and can have fun together online beyond playing. That is also my expectations for the new members, to have a good time as members of the same squad. Real life takes precendence ofcourse and playing is meant to be fun. A good squad should be a friendly companionship where people will like to be and talk (especially when waiting for troops to be built...),

As for the questions about donations. Ofcourse there are obvious rules that everyone should donate what is requested and within his/her capabilities. But not few times one can request junk to get a crate or just help someone else to get rid of troops he/she built for the same reason.

I hope I answered your questions. Feel free to join us and give it a try. We will be happy. Btw, we are open to both experienced and new players and can give to the latter valuable help to grow.

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:17 am

Tornado wrote:Hi Felix
Look forward to your reply.

Hi Tornado.
Sorry I didn't catch you but the last conflicts are of little interest so I am not that much online unless I go raiding for resources. Hope this will change next week when the reward system is supposed to change and hopefully rewards will be more interesting.

Please join our LINE group (link below in my signature) and let's talk from there!

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:26 am

We already formed a basic core and finished our first war with a 45-45 tie against a much superior squad thanks to our great communication, friendly mood and cooperation.

We are still looking for active, friendly and communicative players to join us!

Join us and let's grow together!

English speeking only please!

Cleric
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Hey FelixKostobi! I'm curious if you might be interested in joining the BB8_Resistance. We fulfill all of the requirements you have for your squad and would be willing to take on multiple members if you'd like. I founded the squad over 2 years ago and we have a great core group but continue to get inactive low level noobs joining. We recently went request only and are now recruiting. Let me know what you think.
I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#7 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:47 am

Hi Cleric. We have the same problem with newbies but we already formed a strong core and are having great time together even if we are spread across the globe.

Although a brand new squad we are in a very good way to form a really strong squad. We just had our first victory in our second war and we are at lvl11 perks already.

So thanks for the offer but can't accept it, it would be a betrayal to the friends we make up this already great and fun to play team! I wish you find good members and destroy the Empire!

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 am

Our squad is doing fine so far but we have still room for active, talkative and friendly players. Join us and find more than another squad!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”