RedSquadron383 Needs You!

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
sstanf04
Commodore

RedSquadron383 Needs You!

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Kind of bummed out. Long time group from day one had a few players leave the game due to all of the changes. Seriously. We war non-stop and need players to keep it going.

RedSquadron383 is looking for a handful of rebels to join our squad to help one another attack the Imperials. We are a group of totally casual and enthusiastic of players from around the globe who are very active and have been playing since day one. All we ask is that you actively play. "May the Force Be With You".

ps We have had people periodically join and they all seemed satisfied and stayed. The majority of us are level 10, 9 and 8. Give us a shot because you have nothing to lose. You can always leave right?

RedSquadron383

OCRex

Re: RedSquadron383 Needs You!

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Hey, I'm an officer in my squad. Every weekend I kick out 4 to 5 people for not participating in wars, not donating or not active. If I could kick out the leader who shows up once a week and only does one attack in a war. I'm fed up, I'm leaving after this weekend's war which I host because no one else dose. I want to join your group.

sstanf04
Commodore

Re: RedSquadron383 Needs You!

Post#3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:38 pm

I am so sorry OCREX for not checking back in. Are you still interested? I may have not checked the blog but I assure you I’m on the game all of the time.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”