Level 6 in search of a good Squad

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
AtlasAxis
Storm Trooper

Level 6 in search of a good Squad

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Meaning I'm looking to be in a squad in which every member of a squad war actually participates, members donate routinely, and don't donate stupid fodder units like bantha riders and looters. And most of all, communication and coordination. I want to be on a team that wins, but that starts with a team that at least tries, and mine doesn't right now.

I'm a very active player, have about 3,800 medals, rank 4 (60-some wins from 5), my HQ is level 6, and I donate to help defenses or offenses based on teammates needs - which, like I said, my current squad doesn't communicate.

Raptor4Z

Re: Level 6 in search of a good Squad

Post#2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Know how you feel. Have been looking for myself. Try TheLoneSolos. I am moving my 4 bases there.

thisguy20
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Come check us out in BigLeagueChewie! We would love to have you. Mention that you talked to tg and your application will be accepted.

Trust me, you will be happy you came over.

sstanf04
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:48 pm

You could always give RedSquadron383 a try. You can always leave right?

bferrell

Post#5 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm

watawookie could use you if you are still looking we are close to having enough for war. hav a lot of former windows players. lvl 10s 9s 8s and so on we have 500 medal limit set to stop newbies until we are ready to open door then we can change it . come on over

Netsrak
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:00 pm

I'll jump on the band wagon here with thisguy20 and say BigLeagueChewie would be a good place for you to land. Come check us out!
CDR Netsrak

Marsh
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:10 am

Come to us. Royal_rebelz

Wyvern70
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Greetings,

I was in that same situation back in the windows days. Just incase you have not found a group we do have a very active group called Skellysauxiliary. You can check us out. We war pretty often and everyone pretty much communicates. We're not a top 100 squad but we've only lost 3 matches out of around 30. We're based from several different countries around the world. Pm me if you like to know more details.

EagleMark
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 pm

AtlasAxis,

I recommend you take a look at Royal_Rebelz

We are looking for active players at your level, and we do 3 squad wars per week. So you'll get lots of activity.

--EagleMark

Bug80
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 am

Hello, if you have not found the team yet, i'm inviting you. Squad RebelsReborn - 39 level, 2 wars per week, many cheerful active people.

We are open to everyone (no medals required) so there are usually no vacant seats, but there are always inactive players that can be removed to make room

If it's interesting contact me PM

here is our statistics - http://ksod.us/squad/71c313e8-47fc-11e7 ... ec/history

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”