The-Family a squad looking for players that want to participate and not bench sit. Want to war?? Want to play?? Join us

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Alpha1972
Squadron Leader

Re: The-Family a squad looking for players that want to participate and not bench sit. Want to war?? Want to play?? Join

Post#11 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Guys we still need active lvl 5-6-7’s war ready and active players.

Alpha1972
Squadron Leader

Re: The-Family a squad looking for players that want to participate and not bench sit. Want to war?? Want to play?? Join

Post#12 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:34 am

Yes, we still need active mid-lvl guys. Lot of guys wanna benchsit during wars.

Alpha1972
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Still need serious guys, most are awesome but we still need some players that show up and participate.

Besio
Officer

Post#14 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:52 am

Would u like to merge Alfa?

blair

Post#15 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Hey are u guys full new player in need of an active squad that works together, I'm in a squad that entered matchmaking. After that I would love to join, my current status: iPod gone with HQ lvl nine gone forever, willing to get back up there, but need a squad I can count on for war and or chat.

Alpha1972
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 am

Still need good lower lvl guys

Alpha1972
Squadron Leader

Post#17 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Guys or Gals we still need a few active guys for squad wars. We lost a guy do to possible medical issues and are stuck at 14 players. So we can use a few lvl3 or higher guys. Active guys. Thanks

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”