TeamGibson - Your Extended Star Wars Family - Level 50 - SoD Rank 24

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
TreeBarkr
Lieutenant

TeamGibson - Your Extended Star Wars Family - Level 50 - SoD Rank 24

Post#1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Most of our squad has been together for a very long time. We have had multiple real life job changes and six new births (in hopes that some day they will become new rebel commanders too)! :) I want to bring this up because if you are in our squad, we will get to know you as a person (not just as a Star Wars Commander player)!

We are in search of one English speaking squadmate that is Level 7 or higher. If you like to participate in Squad Wars (usually two or three times a week), strategy discussions and chat, this is the perfect squad for you!

If the above does not grab your attention, here is some additional information about our squad:

We have a Squad of Death Ranking of 24 (as of this posting on 09/12/17).
We have all five Perk Slots available and we are currently at Level 50.
We have a Leaderboard Rank of 327 (as of this posting on 09/12/17).
Our squad consists of mostly Level 10, Level 9 or Level 8 bases.
Do you want Level 10 Twi'lek's for troop donations? We have those.
Do you want Ithorian Infiltrator's for troop donations? We have those.
Do you want Drabatan Saboteur's for troop donations? We have those.
Do you want Tognath Marksmen's for troop donations? We have those.
Do you want Iakaru Warrior's for troop donations? We have those.
Do you want WED Treadwell Repair Droids for troop donations? We have those too.

Back in June of this year, we tied against STARBENDER (the #1 SoD ranked team). STARBENDER only had 5 draws before our match. If you have ever faced them in a squad war before, you know they are tough regardless of outposts!

We also just finished an epic squad war battle against VadersMarines! They have beaten us before, but we finally came out on top with a 45-41 win! We thought we did very well against them considering they had all 15 L10 bases and we had 10 L10 bases and 5 L9 bases!

Our Squad War history can be found here: http://ksod.us/squad/7b86e98d-4604-11e4 ... be/history

Finally, we use LINE chat to help with communication.

Our squad name is: TeamGibson

If you are looking to be part of our extended Star Wars family and like a challenge in squad wars, please stop by and check us out.

You can also send me a message on LINE or on here if you have any questions about our squad.

Thank you.

Regards,
TreeBarkr

Jibsman
Commander

Re: TeamGibson - Your Extended Star Wars Family - Level 50 - SoD Rank 24

Post#2 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:31 pm

This is not the post you are looking for. Move Along!

TreeBarkr
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:39 pm

That was funny Jibsman! Jibsman was going to join us, but we were full at the time when he tried to join.

We just lost a squadmate due to the 30-day inactivity rule and another squadmate is going to retire from the game. We are in search of two English speaking squadmates that are Level 7 or higher.

If you are looking to be part of our extended Star Wars family, please stop by and check us out.

You can also send me a message on LINE at TreeBarkr or private message me here if you have any questions about our squad.

Regards,
TreeBarkr

tunaraider
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Finishing last war with my clan. Sometime tomorrow I'll be coming over. Im a star wars nut with almost my entire line of troops lvl 10.
Cya then...

Tacomi17

Post#5 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi treebarkr

I am a lvl 9 who is interested in being part of a squad that works as a team. I am interested in receiving advice and am a good donator

Taco

Tacomi17
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 pm

I would like to join as well - I am a lvl 9 interested in being a part of a squad built on respect, giving and getting advice, and teamwork

Tacomi17
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 pm

My screen name is taco

TreeBarkr
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 am

Unfortunately we just lost two more squadmates from our squad as they have retired from the game.

We are in search of two English speaking squadmates that are Level 7 or higher.

We have a Squad of Death Ranking of 21 (as of this posting on 10/17/17).

If you are looking to be part of our extended Star Wars family, please stop by and check us out.

You can also send me a message on LINE at TreeBarkr or private message me here if you have any questions about our squad.

Regards,
TreeBarkr

TreeBarkr
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Unfortunately we just lost two squadmates from our squad as they have retired from the game.

We are in search of two English speaking squadmates that are Level 7 or higher.

We have a KSOD Ranking of 38 (as of this posting on 11/20/17).

Regards,
TreeBarkr

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”