Rebelsraiders Squads. The best option

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Mastermike
Captain

Rebelsraiders Squads. The best option

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am

I’m Mike, leader of the rebelsraiders squads and others. We are a family of 11 empathy squads.

For us, it all begins with empathy, brotherhood, order, fun, and teamwork. Within our family squads we have positive and winners minds. We take each update and change in the game as a challenge. We work to find how those changes can be best used and don’t give excuses, whine, or have a bad attitude when the changes make the game a little more difficult. We try the new units or armory upgrades and share what works best.

IN OUR VIEW THE EXCUSES AND COMPLAINTS ARE THE STEPS TO FAILURE. When it is hard just ask, learn, and try over and over, which leads to success.

We are a solid power family of squads. All players regardless of HQ level, experience, and medals can find a home here to learn and grow with great support!

If you are an active talkative player who donates a lot and believes in empathy, respect, and equal rights for all come join our family. You will find us to be very active and always willing to help out whether it be in donations or advice.

“We are ready to teach if you are ready to learn”

To join:

Less than 2,000 medals head to rebelsraiders9
Over 2,000 medals head to rebelsraiders3

From those squads you will learn the basics and be moved up to the power squads when ready.

Ask for Master Mike or any officer. Thank you. Have a nice day

"If you believe, have disposition to learn and work hard... Im sure you nothing is impossible in this game"...
"No fear. No excuses. No complains. Power and positive mind and you will make it"....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mastermike on Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master Mike. 62k medals. lev.9.
LEADER OF REBELSRAIDERS EMPATHY SQUADS AND MORE.THE BEST WORLDWIDE BROTHERHOOD REBEL FAMILY SQUADS. THE BEST BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE GAME. JOIN US IF YOU ARE LIKE US. ID LINE CONTACT. mastermikeraiders

Mastermike
Captain

Re: Rebelsraiders Squads. The best option

Post#2 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:26 pm

ALL MY SQUADS HAVE A POSITVE RECORD IN SQUAD WARS... MOSTLY OUR POWER FLAGS TOP SQUADS...IF. SOMEONE HAVE HARD TIME TO FIND PLAYERS AND IN HIS SQUAD ARE SOME FEW ACTIVE PLAYERS...I HAVE THE OPTIOM TO RECRUITE ALL AND STAY TOGETHER....

CAN CONTACT ME HERE TO...SEND A REPLY AND I ANSWER SHORTLY....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LEADER OF REBELSRAIDERS EMPATHY SQUADS AND MORE.THE BEST WORLDWIDE BROTHERHOOD REBEL FAMILY SQUADS. THE BEST BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE GAME. JOIN US IF YOU ARE LIKE US. ID LINE CONTACT. mastermikeraiders

Mastermike
Captain

Post#3 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 am

In the game...Before someone enter in one of my squads... Please join in rebelsraiders3 recrute info squad to talk with the players and see the best option... Thanks. Have a nice day..

Midge
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:21 am

For anyone who is looking ... Master Mike throws out some serious knowledge!

I don't always see eye to eye with him on things, but I do think he is a legit top dog in this game. If you are looking for a home ... any of his would be good for you!

On that note, Mike, when I am out and about recruiting I often find people I don't really think are perfect for my three squads, but since you have more ... then I would love to send them your way. If you could send me a PM with your squads and their needs, next time I am recruiting I will keep you in mind.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Mastermike
Captain

Post#5 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Midge wrote:For anyone who is looking ... Master Mike throws out some serious knowledge!

I don't always see eye to eye with him on things, but I do think he is a legit top dog in this game. If you are looking for a home ... any of his would be good for you!

On that note, Mike, when I am out and about recruiting I often find people I don't really think are perfect for my three squads, but since you have more ... then I would love to send them your way. If you could send me a PM with your squads and their needs, next time I am recruiting I will keep you in mind.

Thanks Midge....Your squads are good to...Pig nzen great peep and officer.. maybe i have some players who fit more in your squads ...i will let you know

Mastermike
Captain

Post#6 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:09 am

I have 2 kind of options in my squads...

1 Power Squads...For active dailly talkers players who donate a lot and what is request, follow squad wars strategy and want to make group..Players who understand what is be in a power squads, the comitment, teamwork, brotherhood and want rob e the best....

2.-Soft squads... For players who play less to have a busy life, work etc.. The empathy rules are less of course vs the power squads but the players need to help always when are online and request and donate properlly... there imhave squad wars but in soft way, less strategy, relax mode..

JERKS, TROUBLEMAKERS, SILENCE PEEPS OR PEEPS WHO DONT LIKE FOLLOW THE RULES TO HAVE ORDER IN THE SQUADS TO,AVOID PROBLEMS...NOT FIT...

thanks. have a nice day...

Mastermike
Captain

Post#7 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 am

squad wars these two weeks was great for my family squads... the 11 squads win.... no matters if my squads is for casual players or dailly active players... NO EXCUSES..WE NEED TO COMPITE AND TRY TO WIN ALWAYS...

in rebelsraiders and rebelsraiders1 we face power imperial squads, family power imperial top squads... with great resoults...

rebelsraiders squad beat two power imperial family squads with a massive diference of battle rank medals ...this squad fight with players in the range of h.q. 8 -10..

rebelsraiders1 win one wars vs a good team and loose for one point. vs other power imperial squad with a massive diference of medals... this squad struggle a few more because we fight always with players in the range of 7- 10...few 10...

NO MATTERS the rival...if the imperial squads have a massive diference of medals, if they play with all tens, power big tens...We can compite and we can win...To made this...We work hard in individual skills, layouts then teamwork timing but if you have great empathy brothers and sisters ready to help and learn for be the best....all is possible..Im sure all our family squads soon or latter can compite and win vs all the imperial squads..

I CREATE SQUADS FOR WIN NOT FOR CRY.. MEDALS MEANS ONE PLAYER HAVE TIME IN THE GAME OR INVEST BIG TIME IN THE GAME... WE NOT CRY FOR THE INJUSTICE OR HOW UNFFAIR IS THE MATCHMAKING...WE FACE THIS LIKE PART OF THE GAME AND THE CHANCE FOR BE THE BEST BECAUSE WHEN YOU BEAT POWER IMPERIAL SQUADS IN A MASSIVE UNFFAIR CONDITIONS...WELL...YOU ARE THE BEST...

Mastermike
Captain

Post#8 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:30 pm

TO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO CANT PLAY ANYMORE IN WINDOWS PLATAFORM...I HAVE SEVERAL SQUADS, GREAT SQUADS....THERE ALL THE PLAYERS GROW FAST, WITH GUIDE, EMPATHY AND BROTHERHOOD..

I LOST ONE OF MY BIG ACCOUNTS FOR SOME FACTORS..,I BEEN THERE...I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IS LOST ALL YOUR EFFORT...BUT NOTHING BEATS ME AND WITH GREAT ACTITUDE AND CHARACTER IALL CAN GROW FAST IN A FEW TIME LIKE ME...

PLAYERS WHO ARE INTEREST CAN CONTACT ME HERE OR ID LINE Mastermikeraiders.... Here .... or in the game enter in Rebelsraiders3 and ask for ke there...Thanks

Mastermike
Captain

Post#9 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Mastermike wrote:I’m Mike, leader of the rebelsraiders squads and others. We are a family of 11 empathy squads.

For us, all begins with empathy, brotherhood, order, fun, and teamwork.... In our family squads we have positive and winners minds. We take each update and change in the game as a challenge. We work to find how those changes can be best used and don’t give excuses, whine, or have a bad attitude when the changes make the game a little more difficult. We try the new units or armory upgrades and share what works best.

IN OUR VIEW THE EXCUSES AND COMPLAINS ARE THE FIRST STEPS TO THE FAILURE. When it is hard just ask, learn, and try over and over, which leads to success.

We are a solid power family of squads. All players regardless of HQ level, experience, and medals can find a home here to learn and grow with great support!

If you are an active talkative player who donates a lot and believes in empathy, respect, and equal rights for all come join our family. You will find us to be very active and always willing to help out whether it be in donations or advice.

“We are ready to teach if you are ready to learn”

To join:

I run 11 squads...i have diferent options...

1- begginers squads
2.- casual dailly players squads
3.- power and top,rebels squads..

Enter in my recruit station squad..... Rebelsraiders1 ...... There we can see the best option for each player....3,000 medals to join...less of these medals can contact me by line app.... id... Mastermikeraiders

Ask for Master Mike or any officer. Thank you. Have a nice day

"If you believe, have disposition to learn and work hard... Im sure you nothing is impossible in this game"...
"No fear. No excuses. No complains. Power and positive mind and you will make it"....

Not fit... Players eho are

Silence peeps
Jerks or troublemakers
Bad donators
Peeps who cant follow squad wars strategy

And of course im hard with the poachers or recruiters... Please respect and not enter...

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”