OneInchPunch looking for members

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
jediprimate
Cadet Trooper

OneInchPunch looking for members

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Rebel Squad on Android is looking for members that can

1. Communicate in English or bad English, even Engrish (See Engrish.com)
2.Understand simple rules like "Only donate what is asked for" and "No I don't want wookies in my SC"
3.Don't be a Jerk aka Be respectful and a grown-up
4.Be helpful and be part of the Squad.

This Squad has many perks (LVL 45) and we use Discord for Chat, War discussion, Recon and Strategy
Would prefer very active members who like to war and donate so lvl 7+

OneInchPunch

OneInchPunch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

newb2015
Lieutenant

Re: OneInchPunch looking for members

Post#2 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 am

This is a great group. I have been a member here for over a year and we get things done in here. Awesome squad war record and donation requests are filled quickly. Come give us a look.

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Post#3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am

I'm Beebop and i am member of this wonderful squad. We have changed our name into Oneinchpunch2017. We needed a fresh start. Why? Honestly, we were not satisfied about the matchmaking. Maybe that is something you can relate to. The rules still aply. We don't have many perks atm, but that will change in time. Join us to get familiar with us. Let me put it like this. Join us for a few weeks (try outs) and decide afterwards if you want to stay.

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Post#4 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:04 am

Still recruiting. New players are welcome. If you are not sure or if you are not confident enough, you are welcome. We can make you a valuable player. Have a look for a copple of days.

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Post#5 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:17 am

You can PM me if you need more info.

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Re: OneInchPunch2017 looking for fresh blood.

Post#6 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Rebel Squad on Android/iOS is looking for members that can

1.Communicate in English or bad English, even Engrish (See Engrish.com)
2.Understand simple rules like "Only donate what is asked for" and "No I don't want wookies in my SC"
3.Don't be a Jerk aka Be respectful and a grown-up
4.Be helpful and be part of the Squad.

We use Discord for Chat, War discussion, Recon and Strategy. Would prefer very active members who like to war and donate. Preferably Lvl 3+. Experience is not required because everyone had to start somewhere. This is Bruce Lee meets Star Wars :lol:

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Post#7 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:28 am

We are recruiting! We are looking for experienced and unexperienced players. Don't be shy. :)

CowboyBeebop
Officer

Post#8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Still looking for experienced and unexperienced members. Everybody deserves a chance. We offer you that chance.

help

Post#9 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:21 am

I am fairly new to the squad and the forum. I play on a samsung tablet. I have received troops multiple times and for this I am very thankful, but I cannot figure out how to donate back. I get no alerts of any kind that squad mates need help.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”