Red-Wing Recruiting: Final Spots!

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
JoolsyUK
Officer

Red-Wing Recruiting: Final Spots!

Post#1 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Red-Wing is a vibrant and thriving squad with a current roster of 28 highly active, friendly members and a Battle Score of 162k+ medals and rising.

We are looking for just 1 or 2 more players to join us, to have a good time, exchange tactics and earn a few medals taking down Imp' bases.

We have an international membership and you will find our players online 24/7 all of whom are ready to donate the troops of your choice, as soon as they are requested.

In the recent Galactic Tournament 8, many of our members finished in Ultra-Chrome League positions due in no small part to the huge support that we give to each other.
In fact our member Angry Turtle finished as the 13th highest ranked player worldwide!

If you would like to be a part of this great Squad, just drop in and say hello, we look forward to seeing you online soon. :)

Entry requirement is 3k+ medals & a Level 6 HQ or higher. English speakers only please for easy communications..

Red-Wing Standing By...

ArchAngelsWrath
Lieutenant

Re: Red-Wing Recruiting: Final Spots!

Post#2 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:19 am

i'm no where close to 3k medals but im currently upgrading my hq to 5 and lv 6 wont be too far off in terms of gathering the resources. Im pretty active and usually have lots of credits to spare to donate units.

JoolsyUK
Officer

Re: Red-Wing Recruiting: Final Spots!

Post#3 » Sat May 30, 2015 4:52 pm

ArchAngelsWrath wrote:i'm no where close to 3k medals but im currently upgrading my hq to 5 and lv 6 wont be too far off in terms of gathering the resources. Im pretty active and usually have lots of credits to spare to donate units.

I am sorry ArchAngelsWrath, we are looking for players with at least 3k medals.

Honestly, most of our new players have at least double that amount and as we are on the verge of a Top 100 placing we are being fairly strict on that at the moment.

I am genuinely sorry but I hope that you find a good squad to grow with for the moment and please do keep us in mind if your score increases enough to join us later.

Best wishes,

Fuzzball: Red-Wing squad leader.

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”