Making The Game 3D

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
CaptainXP
Cadet Trooper

Making The Game 3D

Post#1 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:36 am

If this game was remade into a 3D format it would be incredible. I know it would take time and money that might not be available for the developers. I mean, being able to move your view around your base from different angles of perspective will give a new outlook to the game. Having 3D models of buildings would also allow the ability to rotate them to fit exactly the layout you want. I've bumped into that limitation of customization that makes the game feel pointless in the creativity aspect. If this is going to be a strategy game where you get to create your own base layout, it should be customizable in every way. I have ideas that are not possible because of there only being one way a building can be faced. Something this simple really ruins your imagination. I can go on to say a good way for the developers to make a profit off of this would also have customized looks of bases; different paint jobs to buy for cosmetic reasons for players to choose instead of having pre made styles per level of HQ. I believe they could take many approaches to making this game better. It’s just limited.

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Making The Game 3D

Post#2 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:27 am

CaptainXP wrote:If this game was remade into a 3D format it would be incredible. I know it would take time and money that might not be available for the developers. I mean, being able to move your view around your base from different angles of perspective will give a new outlook to the game. Having 3D models of buildings would also allow the ability to rotate them to fit exactly the layout you want. I've bumped into that limitation of customization that makes the game feel pointless in the creativity aspect. If this is going to be a strategy game where you get to create your own base layout, it should be customizable in every way. I have ideas that are not possible because of there only being one way a building can be faced. Something this simple really ruins your imagination. I can go on to say a good way for the developers to make a profit off of this would also have customized looks of bases; different paint jobs to buy for cosmetic reasons for players to choose instead of having pre made styles per level of HQ. I believe they could take many approaches to making this game better. It’s just limited.

Speaking of this, they don't even fix the smallest of bugs in the game. Just throwing in space donkeys in the game.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Rebel lvl 10 Gummybears (Level 50) Proud former top "NSW Rebels" from windows.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”