Prestige Armory capped at 69 EC?

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Oddworlder
Officer

Prestige Armory capped at 69 EC?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:51 pm

So I find it curious that the developers or Game designers choose this limit (innuendo?). I think you could increase the fun if it was 80 - 100 instead or lower the EC, equipment capacity, of each item and choose 70 or 75 instead. That way you can have HQ and wall bracing as well as all the turret mounts and heat-sinks loaded before you end for the session. I don't mind loading and unloading for defense or attack but geez 69?

Some dudes' idea of a bad joke. ;)

TKTB51
Admiral

Re: Prestige Armory capped at 69 EC?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:21 pm

I tend to think it was accidental as it tends to make you make hard decisions about removing a 13 and not being able to add a 5 and a 9 in its place.

I think it was 65 at level 10, yes? Then they wanted you to not be able to run 5 13s and a 5 by making it 70. So they capped it at 69.

Yes, it's funny, but I don't think they're THAT clever.

If it were higher, then I'd be running level 10 reinforcements/bracings on more things, and the complainers "DEFENSE IS TOO STRONG" would just have more to harp about.

At the current cap, I run:

barracks stormies (13)
barracks snipers (13)
sniper rodians (13)
burst (both types) at level 10 (9 and 9)
HQ at level 10 (5)
walls (they're distributed to slow down your non-jets) at level 10 (5)

takes most of the 69 capacity.

Many others run very similar armories. I only have bursts and sonics, so don't need to employ the other turret skins. I have the frags to take them up to 10, just haven't spent the time to research them to 10.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

LyapisKis
Cadet Trooper

Hello - //

Post#3 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:05 am

и как до такого можно додуматься )))

Google Translate

and how you can think of this)))
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Google Translate
Невозможно победить того, кто не сдается.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”